Union Bank of India Interview Questions

Updated 21 Oct 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Bank of India

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Ahmedabad) in Mar 2017

Interview

Questions were asked from different areas of banking, policy matters, auditing, credit, credit rating, customer service etc. The board was headed by Deputy General Manager assisted by two Assistant General Managers.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hurdle rate for a new credit proposal ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (New Delhi) in Jun 2016

Interview

Easy interview. Basic accounting and finance questions were asked. Some questions related to career objective were also asked. More focus was put on resume and future career goals. Overall an easy Interview.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Calcutta) in Jan 2016

Interview

Interview was conducted for almost 20 minutes. There were three panel members. Panel members were very cooperative. They tested my knowledge about the kind of work I was doing, what I have done in the past. Questions were What kind of work I have done in branch. Union bank share price, Questions from housing loan scheme Foundation day of the bank Hindi day

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work I have done in branch. Union bank share price, Questions from housing loan scheme Foundation day of the bank Hindi day
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

Interview

They hired us through campus recruitment. They briefed us with what they have to offer in a hour session. After that they conducted personal interviews of each and every candidates. They interview panel had two senior officials from the bank interviewing each candidate.The final list of selected candidates were send by them to our placement incharge after 15 days.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work anywhere in India

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Mumbai) in Mar 2015

Interview

HR led interview process with written and oral exam in a single day. It was both one to one interview and a panel interview in a very organised manner. It was driven by top level management of the bank.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Bangalore) in Mar 2015

Interview

All India level Ibps examination followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. In the interview a panel of five to six senior General Manager ask questions related to Banking in general and also on current affairs (political, economy, sports and entertainment).

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about four p's of marketing and five c's?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Bangalore) in Jan 2015

Interview

The interview was scheduled after the written test. There was panel consisting of 5 members. They already had our details with them and the main focus was on economic development and banking strategies, NPA management and figures of total business of bank and some general questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Bank of India

Application

I interviewed at Union Bank of India

Interview

Very standard general interview questions by two managers. The overseas office is a small team so they were a little concerned with my background from large-sized international banks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Bank of India

Application

I interviewed at Union Bank of India

Interview

I was recruited through university internship placements. There were a lot of resumes out of which my resume was selected. They didnot have any interview process. I was taken directly for Finance and marketing profile considering my resume. I was given a choice of location PAN india.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Pune) in Feb 2013

Interview

I got in through campus interview. The interview was for around 20 mins and there were 3 panelists. The candidates for the interview process were selected on the basis of their grades and internship. After the interview, their reply came to our placement cordinator within the next day. I got my final offer letter within 10 days after the interview process.Also, the joining was given 1 week after I finished my college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews