United Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Bank of India

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Guwahati).

Interview

The process involved a online exam followed by Personal interview by a team of senior management. Questions were asked about myself, why do I want to join the bank and how would education be useful in the bank. Also some questions about banking terminologies.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the bank?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kol

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Kol).

Interview

IBPS written examination held by the autonomous body throughout the country. One can apply if he or she is graduate in any discipline. After the written examination successful candidates are called for interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Kolkata) in February 2017.

Interview

Rigorous selection through IBPS interview was easy and friendly. Questions varied from easy to tough but answers were well accepted. The panel took 15 mins avg per candidate. The scrutiny process was through and satisfactory

Dy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Kolkata) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview board was comprised 6 member team of CEO,two EDs,two outside Expert and senior most General Manager of Bank
    40 persons were called for 11 posts,interview was held at Kolkata Head Office,5th Floor

Interview Questions

• Large Number of Questions mostly from branch, branch business declined   1 Answer
    • 1.we find that you have a very good premises, good frontage and good customer base then why lending is not picking up
      2 we find that you have long experince of about 35 years ,all in branch working why
      3 your Saving deposit is stagnant   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Kolkata).

Interview

Written exam , then personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected questions normally ask.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normally salary is according to scale of officers, negotiation not required

Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

After qualifying the written exam, will be called for interview,then medical test

Agriculture Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalyani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Bank of India (Kalyani) in May 2010.

Interview

nice,ubi is taking bold approaches to hire more and more youthful people as this is the crisis hour of the bank.so this is the best chance for the young people.

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.