United India Insurance Company Administrative Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

United India Insurance Company Administrative Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at United India Insurance Company

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at United India Insurance Company

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United India Insurance Company (Chennai).

Interview

The interview was the second phase after clearing the written exam. It was conducted at the company HQ. The process overall was pleasant and took around 20 minutes. Was asked about my interests and reasons for choosing insurance.

Interview Questions

• Who regulates insurance in India?
    What is causa proxima?
    Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for United India Insurance Company

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at United India Insurance Company (Hyderabad) in August 2013.

Interview

First an online test was conducted followed by descriptive test. Interview was of 15min. panel consisted of 4 members. One hr question was asked related to my hobby. The next 5-7 questions were from Insurance related topics. Last question was about my city (Hyderabad).
    The panel were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question which i faced was What is the concept of absorption in insurance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The package was fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United India Insurance Company (New Delhi) in August 2010.

Interview

Through all India entrance exam conducted by UIIC

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United India Insurance Company (Chennai) in October 2012.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First is written round that includes IT questions and Quants, second is an essay writing on two general topics, third is in person interview with 3 panel members from difft backgroung such as telecom, IT.

Interview Questions

• IT questions as I applied for IT position. about 128 bit ssl, android, about UIIC, about my previous employers, what is DTH, how will you design a mobile application.   Answer Question
    • ARe you ready for posting at any location   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United India Insurance Company (Hyderabad) in August 2013.

Interview

Questions over Principles of Insurance, hobbies, interests, education and general awareness

united India insurance irdai insurance regulatory and development authority of india, survey and settlement of claims, Reinsurance, Insurance act, 64 VB IM e.t.c

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.