UnitedHealth Group Associate Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Test Engineer

UnitedHealth Group Associate Test Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 days.
There were four rounds :
1) Aptitude - It was a major elimination round. The test was for 90 minutes divided into three sections logical reasoning, apti and programming. LR part was the toughest as it was time consuming. Apti questions were easy as they mainly consisted percentage, profit loss, average, simple interest, compound interest, number problems. Question on programming required some thinking but they were not tough. We were asked to write down the output, flowchart and check the approach.
2) GD - A group of 10 students is made and then you go for gd. Topic is either decided by the recruiter or by the students itself.
3) Technical interview - They will go through each and everything that you have mentioned in your resume. So dont mention anything which you are not confident about.
4) HR interview

Interview Questions

• The most surprising part was that i was even asked questions about the basic electronics in the interview round as my branch was ECE...   6 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.