UnitedHealth Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very hard prepare for everything and anything they will ask behavioral and technical questions so polish up your answers to those types of questions because they will be needed and will also come in handy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

First, Screening with recruiter. Interview with hiring manager then a manager. No assessment. Internal candidate. Process took about two months after initial application. Recruiters are extremely friendly and hands on.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

After submitting an application, I contacted for virtual interview about 3 weeks later. They give about a week to complete the video interview, but I did not hear back after sending in my videos. It was a little impersonal although I did reach out to the recruiters to thank them. I'm guessing there was a high volume of applicants, so they did not send any notification even when you don't move forward.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

It is like a black hole if you are an internal candidate. You apply for a job online and never get a shot at an interview even though they have all these programs for internal promotions. It is a waste of time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Met with several people and they were all pleasant. Had one Skype interview. Met with 3 people at their location. I asked technical as well as business related questions. I had no issues with the process

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2018.

Interview

Very negative and terrible process. I was scheduled to interview with the hiring team via telephone conference. Dialed the number, waited 30 minutes, and NO ONE joined the call. I reached out to the recruiter and her response was "I'm looking into what happened" I told you what happened. Here we are a week later, still no explanation. I understand if the hiring team moved forward with other candidates, but have the decency to provide an acceptable response. Very disappointing.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I recorded a remote video interview which was apparently supposed to be evaluated by algorithms, somehow. I couldn't get the questions in advance. If that were possible, I could have created a much better video presentation.

Interview Questions

• The questions popped up on my screen during the automated process. There were six or seven of them, all fairly generic. The software gave me three minutes to answer each question.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Orange, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

3 phone interviews, all questions come from a bank of questions all managers need to follow when interviewing. Everything was fairly simple as long as you follow basic preparation. Just do your homework and you should have an offer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to complete a digital interview. Asked me 5-6 questions which were not very easy. I did not hear back until 4 weeks. They kept me waiting on the result. Too time consuming process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you worked with data and the recommendations you made on it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Very intense interviews with many technical questions. They know what they are looking for and if you don’t fit, you won’t get in. Some interviews were very uncomfortable with little to no eye contact. Very cluttered office as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.