UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had a long online assessment, had a phone interview, then a callback for a face to face interview with managers in the office. I was surprised when I arrived for the interview, as I was the only person dressed professionally. The interview managers were nice, explained everything quickly including training, attendance, etc. I was surprised by this. They asked me a few questions, mostly about my experience, and the interview was over in about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Associate Interview

Interview

basic interview process. come in, go home, come in again. interviewed with two people. manager and direct supervisor. normal boring, low level questions were asked. no experience needed to be a part of that company

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chico, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

You will receive a call from a recruiter. Plan to spend about 20 mins going over the job role and describing different situations. Fairly easy phone screening. If the recruiter likes you they will schedule an interview with a supervisor. If all goes well with the supervisor you will get a call 1-2 weeks later with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to fix a problem you did not create?   Answer Question

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

The first week I had an on-site screening, passed that and right away got a phone interview set up for the next week. About 20 minutes after my phone interview I got a call back for a 1:1 interview. The lady was extremely nice and asked a few questions. The next day I got a call saying I was hired and had to get a drug test done right away.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Noida) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process good, manger Prince Sharma selected me. I am not forgoted this manager, this man all time helpful me. But current manager not good all time misbehaving me. HR team supported this manager.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

Jam,typing,written and hr round.in jam round they asked about work experience and just personal information.and in typing we should get 25 words atleast and in written all general reasoning and general english questions

Claims Associate Interview

Interview

Interview will be of 3 rounds
    1: online test (Verbal, General aptitude, Reasoning, for this you will have 1 hour and u have to answer 60 questions)
    2:Typing test= Min 25wpm, accuracy=95%.
    3:Manager Round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad).

Interview

interview is bit easy consists of three rounds self intro and typing and hr. it is entirey based on communication skills.but process took two days.and hr asked about racent movie you watched and why do you chooose night shifts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

United health group is one of the best companies. There i can find a good invironment for knowledge and improvement with Career growth . For the company growth i will do hard work and will do a positive result also.

Interview Questions

• What nessessory documents requirement for the submission with CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process is good thing that they can help to get the job and joining formalities are also good. The interviewer made me comfortable to answer his questions and praised me alot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.