UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

The first week I had an on-site screening, passed that and right away got a phone interview set up for the next week. About 20 minutes after my phone interview I got a call back for a 1:1 interview. The lady was extremely nice and asked a few questions. The next day I got a call saying I was hired and had to get a drug test done right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chico, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

You will receive a call from a recruiter. Plan to spend about 20 mins going over the job role and describing different situations. Fairly easy phone screening. If the recruiter likes you they will schedule an interview with a supervisor. If all goes well with the supervisor you will get a call 1-2 weeks later with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to fix a problem you did not create?   Answer Question

Claims Associate Interview

Interview

basic interview process. come in, go home, come in again. interviewed with two people. manager and direct supervisor. normal boring, low level questions were asked. no experience needed to be a part of that company

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had a long online assessment, had a phone interview, then a callback for a face to face interview with managers in the office. I was surprised when I arrived for the interview, as I was the only person dressed professionally. The interview managers were nice, explained everything quickly including training, attendance, etc. I was surprised by this. They asked me a few questions, mostly about my experience, and the interview was over in about 10 minutes.

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in October 2015.

Interview

we are total 30 members in batch and we are hired for recon process as a claim associate and we completed around 3 rounds apptitude typind and operation round

Interview Questions

• they ask me y r u looking for job change   1 Answer

Negotiation

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview is pretty easy.. one needs to be good in maths.. and average in English . Total of 3rounds interview...you need to get some knowledge about the us healthcare.. try to reach before 12am

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview.
    1. Telephonic round to check my work experience and the time I can join the new job.
    2. One to one with HR.
    3. Written test (IQ Test), typing test on typing software and test of excel to check logical skills.
    4. One to one with Process Manager.
    5. Interview with SDM.
    6. Background check.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in May 2011.

Interview

There are two rounds. One is Aptitude test and the other is operations round with manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did u leave the previous organization?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in July 2012.

Interview

four rounds of interview.
    first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• why did u choose and join uhg?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in January 2011.

Interview

written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature.
    It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance.
    If required, another technical round would be called for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.