UnitedHealth Group Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Claims Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.4

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The same day that I did the assessment, I received an email requesting an interview. I accepted the time and date the recruiter provided however, the recruiter did not call me at all. I emailed to verify that we were on the same page about the time, and received no response. The next day she replied asking to reschedule, and we set another time up for an interview. The recruiter called 20 minutes late on a muffled phone and only asked question verifying what was listed on my resume. The recruiter had no respect for my time whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2018.

Interview

Asking basic past job history questions. The first step of the interview process, was answering the questions the automated system asked as it records you. Once competitive is submitted to the recruiter and from there, it’ll be determined if you’re able to move on to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current job title. Previous employer and why you’d like to leave your current job. Years at current company Also, highest level of education.   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and completed an assessment. I received a call from a recruiter who gave a job description and preliminary interview. Next I received another call from another recruiter who asked more detailed questions and set me up for an interview. The interview process was very pleasant and concentrated more on my skills for the position rather than work history. Offered the job before I left the building.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you navigating multiple programs and using multiple screens (3)?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Quick and painless really. Except for the outsourced telephone screener they used. Everyone I talked to that got hired same time as me, did not have a good experience with the screeners.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy interview. The man conducting was simply interested in scanning over my resume and complimenting me. It honestly felt more along the lines of a meet and greet as opposed to a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you've exceeded expectations in the workplace.   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it was way to long waiting days to hear if you were going on to the next step or if you were not a good candidate for the company . way to many loop holes to go through

Interview Questions

• what is the worst job you have had   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Jackson, MS (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position maybe 3 months before I was called. I had an otp interview on a Friday and advanced to F2F interview on that following Monday. I sat in the reception area for sometime before I was acknowledged.6

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is very long and thorough. Will probably take up to a month. First online screening, then on the phone for up to an hour, possibly a video interview as well, and then finally in person with at least 2-3 people. Then the drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Situation where many responsibilities were expected and how you handled them?   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very easy, a few phone calls, a face to face interview, btw my interviewer was very late. It was more like a casual conversation. They want to make sure you want to work in a non-customer environment and very boring one, meaning 2 display monitors and a PC nothing else, which is fine for the kind of job. You can use headphones sometimes depending on the activity.

Negotiation

none

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was completely comfortable, the manager that interviewed me in person was very down to earth and made it a very pleasant environment. I was nervous and one normally would be, but she made sure to just make it is a easy process. One of the best interviews I ever had.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.