UnitedHealth Group Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It started with nearly a two hour phone interview. The person was very nice, professional. She complimented my resume. She asked me a number of questions all related to how my experience demonstrated the company values..integrity, compassion, honesty. Then the interviewer gave me advice on better preparing my resume so I would be ready for the follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of when you used integrity on the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview then face to face interview. Was very easy and just be yourself and you will be ok. Nothing to worry about they need you just as much as you want them

Interview Questions

• Common tell me about a time questions   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Long background check. Total of two interviews - a phone one and then a face-to-face. Typical interview questions. There is a skills assessment that involves some basic common skill questions and a typing assessment. It was not difficult and only took about an hour or so to complete.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Just asked some basic questions about previous jobs, education, company culture, etc. I apparently have to write 50 words even though no one could possibly have 50 words to say about an experience like this, so here are some extras: words words words words words words words words and words.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Hiring to me took a lot of time. I applied few days later got an interview request with recruiter. Everything after that was timing literally, went to interview face to face had to wait like a week for response because they were having a job fair a day after my interview. That following week I had gotten the offer great right? Well weird, because I had to do my background and drug test Thanksgiving week at that. I did everything that week after didn't hear from no one. Training class that I was originally told started 12/14/15 the week passes. A lady from Texas calls to mention that I was given another job position instead that the manager thought I'd fit. Crazy!!! I was like ok didn't hear nothing for another week. Recruiter called and mentioned position above in job title. I accepted the job offer and training for that class starts 1/4

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UGH?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as soon as you except offer by phone they will send you the email and go from there.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview only I was given the opportunity to have a second interview which is face to face....I will let everyone know how it goes alittle nervous but Im confident.

Interview Questions

• What was ur greatest achievement   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about 1 week later I was invited to complete an online assessment. 2 weeks after the assessment I had a phone interview w/ a recruiter followed by a phone interview w/ the hiring manager the following day. Three days later an HR rep calls to offer me the position as a back up. This is very unfair to the candidate...the company is basically telling you that you are NOT the first choice and if anyvthing falls through between onboarding and training you may get in. This gives you false hope, meanwhile UHG have their bases covered. I would treat a back up offer like a rejection and continue in my job search.

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

After the online application process, I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about 40 out of the 60 minutes that I was told it would take. The interviewer was great. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. The next day, I got a call to set up a formal, in person interview at the job location. This also went great. I interviewed with two people who started out in the position I was applying for and worked their way up. They, too, were very pleasant the interview with.

Interview Questions

• In general about my computer experience as well as work experience and if I was comfortable on the computer, especially using short cuts.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I had the interview within a few weeks, it was a standard interview that asked about your background and how you think you would fit with the company. After that I received an offer of employment and once I accepted there was an introduction orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a fit for the company?   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hooksett, NH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got an email that pointed me out to the website to do the online application and questionnaire. About a month later I got a phone call to set up a phone interview, did that. Then set up a face to face about 2 weeks later. Got the offer letter/phone call a week from that point. And told I am starting on June 8th. Of course doing the background and Drug Screen - they told me that no news was good news. I have not heard from them since 2 1/2 weeks ago so I am thinking this is good news now. I have left a voice mail -and sent an email asking what to bring and to make sure it is 8am on Monday June 8th. Still waiting to hear back. I will still show up no matter what - but be nice to have some more communication.

Interview Questions

• To tell them a time when I worked at something, and made a difference in what I did.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.