UnitedHealth Group Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Long background check. Total of two interviews - a phone one and then a face-to-face. Typical interview questions. There is a skills assessment that involves some basic common skill questions and a typing assessment. It was not difficult and only took about an hour or so to complete.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Hiring to me took a lot of time. I applied few days later got an interview request with recruiter. Everything after that was timing literally, went to interview face to face had to wait like a week for response because they were having a job fair a day after my interview. That following week I had gotten the offer great right? Well weird, because I had to do my background and drug test Thanksgiving week at that. I did everything that week after didn't hear from no one. Training class that I was originally told started 12/14/15 the week passes. A lady from Texas calls to mention that I was given another job position instead that the manager thought I'd fit. Crazy!!! I was like ok didn't hear nothing for another week. Recruiter called and mentioned position above in job title. I accepted the job offer and training for that class starts 1/4

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UGH?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as soon as you except offer by phone they will send you the email and go from there.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview only I was given the opportunity to have a second interview which is face to face....I will let everyone know how it goes alittle nervous but Im confident.

Interview Questions

• What was ur greatest achievement   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for job, rec'd a call a few days later to schedule a phone interview, had my phone interview 2-3days after that which lasted about 45mins - the recruiter asked a bunch of specific questions about my previous work experience before asking some situational questions. I was called the next day and had a face to face interview the following Monday. I interviewed with two managers, the interview was only about 30mins long and they asked about 5 situational questions as well. I got a vmail almost two weeks later offering me the position. I got an email to confirm the offer the same day and then rec'd an email two days later with the location to take the drug test. (You have to take the drug test w/in 48hrs of rec'ing the email or your offer is automatically rescinded).
    The background and criminal check are EXTENSIVE! It took another 2wks after accepting the offer before I rec'd an email confirmation "clearing" me to start work on the training date. I also rec'd a call and email from the recruiter w/instructions for first day of training.

All in all, the interview process is pretty easy, the waiting period AFTERWARDS is the frustrating part. I applied 8/26 for the position, and just rec'd my confirmation of employment this morning (10/15).

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to de-escalate an escalated situation.   Answer Question
    • How did you go above and beyond in your previous position?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about 1 week later I was invited to complete an online assessment. 2 weeks after the assessment I had a phone interview w/ a recruiter followed by a phone interview w/ the hiring manager the following day. Three days later an HR rep calls to offer me the position as a back up. This is very unfair to the candidate...the company is basically telling you that you are NOT the first choice and if anyvthing falls through between onboarding and training you may get in. This gives you false hope, meanwhile UHG have their bases covered. I would treat a back up offer like a rejection and continue in my job search.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was so so. The interviewer seemed distracted and disinterested in the conversation. The face to face interview was much better. Very relaxed and down to earth. More like having a conversation with friends. The position was described in greater detail. Expectations were laid out clearly.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Just asked some basic questions about previous jobs, education, company culture, etc. I apparently have to write 50 words even though no one could possibly have 50 words to say about an experience like this, so here are some extras: words words words words words words words words and words.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied. 2wks later did phone interview. 2more weeks later I did a face to face with a supervisor. Supervisor is very personable and asked questions about my personal life. Got a job offer a wk later through email along with drug test and background check info

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with and office setting and no phone interaction?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

After the online application process, I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about 40 out of the 60 minutes that I was told it would take. The interviewer was great. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. The next day, I got a call to set up a formal, in person interview at the job location. This also went great. I interviewed with two people who started out in the position I was applying for and worked their way up. They, too, were very pleasant the interview with.

Interview Questions

• In general about my computer experience as well as work experience and if I was comfortable on the computer, especially using short cuts.   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application and I got a call two weeks later to set up a phone interview and the phone interview went well I got a call back the same day for a in person interview went in and interviewed with a hiring manager as well as another manager that was on the phone and 3 days later I got a call with an offer. 😊😊

Interview Questions

• why do you feel that you would be the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.