UnitedHealth Group Community Health Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Community Health Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.6

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Jackson, TN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Got an email same day to take 2 assessments. Completed assessments and got another email a few days later requesting a video interview. Tried to complete the video interview 2 days later and it wasn't available. Stated they would notify UHG. Received an email 2 days later requesting another video interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The day after I applied, I received a phone call to schedule an initial phone interview. That interview took place the following week. Two weeks after my phone interview, I was contacted via email to schedule a second interview via webcam. That interview took place 4 days later. The day after my final interview, I was offered the position. The entire process took about 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel doing home visits either announced or unannounced?   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2017.

Interview

Easy, had 1st interview for another position and manager told me that she wasn't going to chose me but another position will open soon. Lengthy wait time between interviews and offer

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Had 4 lengthy intense interviews. With four different people who's main job was to expose any short comings. They probe you for all critical thinking and integrity. If you don't meet the highest standards you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in a dangerous specific situation?   1 Answer

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richmond, VA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was awesome. I met with management and they inquired about how I could contribute to their company's overall vision. The staff was warm and encouraging. I felt confident that I would get the job. The process was seamless.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem that you encountered on a job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

A supervisor who wasn't even working in the department that I applied for conducted my interview. She asked questions from a sheet of paper and then typed in my responses. There were a lot of multi-question questions, which caused me to ramble. They told me that the position would start on 12/5 and it's been over a month since my interview. I think it's safe to say I didn't get the job, but they didn't even send me a rejection letter/email. That, to me, is highly unprofessional since I had to jump through so many hoops and take so many online tests just to get this interview. I really wanted to work for UHG, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Interview Questions

• How does your current position measure KPIs?   1 Answer

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Process went pretty quick..received a call for the initial phone screening three days after applying on their website.Then received an email with a formal phone interview appointment, and three days later given an offer. (Total process took about two weeks)

Interview Questions

• what do you think will be some challenges for this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about visiting members who live in low income neighborhoods?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I countered for a higher hourly amount, because I felt my educational and previous occupational experience justified it.

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2016.

Interview

Called by recruiter for first interview. Then told my info would be passed on to hiring manager. Got called to do phone interview with hiring manager and then told would hear something in about a week. Was then selected to do a live video interview with the hiring manger. Was told that I was one of three applicants left. Then told they would schedule one more interview and I would hear from him real soon. Two weeks later no response and recruiter said the interview was still going to happen. Called hiring manager a few times but he was never in office and he didn't return my messages. Next day receive email saying position is no longer available. It is unfortunate that most of the negative reviews on this company are true. The job only wanted a high school diploma or GED and I have two Master's degrees so I am obviously over qualified. But there should be some type of interview etiquette in the manner they treat those that apply.

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks average. I applied online and received an email 2 days later for a phone screening. About 3 hours later I got a phone call to schedule an interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The hiring manager was pretty laid back and asked straight forward questions and the interview lasted about 45 mins. After about 1 week, I sent a follow up email to the hiring manager. 2 hours later I got the offer call. After the offer call the background company sends an email for a drug and I had only had 48 business hours to get it done. My starting pay is descent considering I always made a couple dollars more than minimum wage. Overall, I'm excited to start my new career journey.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a community health worker?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about going to people house announced and unannounced?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working from home and using a tablet?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about you, work, education etc.   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied for the community health worker position and received a call a couple days later requesting a web interview and a phone interview. The web interview was a new experience for me.. Was a little strange but relatively simple. The next day I had my phone interview going over the job requirements ect. I didn't hear back for a couple weeks then I received a phone call 4:30 on a Friday scheduling my 2nd phone interview. This was strange to me but I completed the phone interview on the following Monday it went well basic questions regarding the job. About a week after I was offered the job, HR reached out to me. They wanted a decision by the next day but I requested to speak with the hiring manager because I had never had an opportunity for a face to face interview. HR personnel said she would reach out the hiring manager ( approximately 9am) at 3 pm I still didn't hear back and they wanted an answer so I called HR and they said that I could make my decision once the manager reached out to me. Over 3 business days later no one called or emailed me, including HR to follow up.

Interview Questions

Not enough information provided about the job. Never had a face to face interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.