UnitedHealth Group Community Health Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Community Health Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.6

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, a recruiter called set up a telephone interview for the next morning. The telephone interview was with three ladies all of whom have been with the company for a few years. Very relaxed during interview and it was like talking to some old friends. They asked a few questions about my job experience and how I would feel being in different situations on the job. End of interview. Was contacted the next day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• All questions was from my experience and from my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offered more than I asked for, so no negotiation needed.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was NOT easy.... they are now doing behavioral interviews with open-ended questions about a hypothetical scenario and how you would react. The questions had nothing to do with the job I would be doing, and were more appropriate for a retail environment, which knocked me for a loop and probably cost me the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you went out of your way to provide excellent customer service
      tell me about a time you disagreed with your team leader and what you did
      tell me about a time that you had to deal with a rapidly changing situation and how you reacted   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied for the community health worker position and received a call a couple days later requesting a web interview and a phone interview. The web interview was a new experience for me.. Was a little strange but relatively simple. The next day I had my phone interview going over the job requirements ect. I didn't hear back for a couple weeks then I received a phone call 4:30 on a Friday scheduling my 2nd phone interview. This was strange to me but I completed the phone interview on the following Monday it went well basic questions regarding the job. About a week after I was offered the job, HR reached out to me. They wanted a decision by the next day but I requested to speak with the hiring manager because I had never had an opportunity for a face to face interview. HR personnel said she would reach out the hiring manager ( approximately 9am) at 3 pm I still didn't hear back and they wanted an answer so I called HR and they said that I could make my decision once the manager reached out to me. Over 3 business days later no one called or emailed me, including HR to follow up.

Interview Questions

Not enough information provided about the job. Never had a face to face interview.

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks average. I applied online and received an email 2 days later for a phone screening. About 3 hours later I got a phone call to schedule an interview with the hiring manager for the following week. The hiring manager was pretty laid back and asked straight forward questions and the interview lasted about 45 mins. After about 1 week, I sent a follow up email to the hiring manager. 2 hours later I got the offer call. After the offer call the background company sends an email for a drug and I had only had 48 business hours to get it done. My starting pay is descent considering I always made a couple dollars more than minimum wage. Overall, I'm excited to start my new career journey.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a community health worker?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about going to people house announced and unannounced?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working from home and using a tablet?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about you, work, education etc.   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Process went pretty quick..received a call for the initial phone screening three days after applying on their website.Then received an email with a formal phone interview appointment, and three days later given an offer. (Total process took about two weeks)

Interview Questions

• what do you think will be some challenges for this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about visiting members who live in low income neighborhoods?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I countered for a higher hourly amount, because I felt my educational and previous occupational experience justified it.

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2016.

Interview

Called by recruiter for first interview. Then told my info would be passed on to hiring manager. Got called to do phone interview with hiring manager and then told would hear something in about a week. Was then selected to do a live video interview with the hiring manger. Was told that I was one of three applicants left. Then told they would schedule one more interview and I would hear from him real soon. Two weeks later no response and recruiter said the interview was still going to happen. Called hiring manager a few times but he was never in office and he didn't return my messages. Next day receive email saying position is no longer available. It is unfortunate that most of the negative reviews on this company are true. The job only wanted a high school diploma or GED and I have two Master's degrees so I am obviously over qualified. But there should be some type of interview etiquette in the manner they treat those that apply.

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from recruiter within 48 hours and then a phone interview a few days later,.Had to call recruiter a few times before I was able to find out that the position had been filled

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter asking about job history and qualifications. Second phone interview with local staff about the specific job duties. All questions were somewhat generic and the mood was laid back. Interviewer gave lots of positive feedback. Within 3 business days I had the job offer. Very quick and painless process.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with smartphones?   1 Answer

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR a week later. I was instructed to conduct a brief digital interview from my laptop. I then heard from HR a week later. The interview with HR was a little more detailed and asked specific questions related to my current skill sets and the job position I applied for. Three days later I received an email from the hiring manager where he asked to schedule an interview to speak to me in person. The interview experience was very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult situation you faced in the field and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The day after I applied, I received a phone call to schedule an initial phone interview. That interview took place the following week. Two weeks after my phone interview, I was contacted via email to schedule a second interview via webcam. That interview took place 4 days later. The day after my final interview, I was offered the position. The entire process took about 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel doing home visits either announced or unannounced?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.