UnitedHealth Group Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The first step is to apply online. Then If they like your resume, they will send you a test to take, which is very easy. If you pass the test, you will get a phone interview. If things go well there, you will get an onsite interview. They use Behavioral interview techniques.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an upset customer, and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Concord, NC (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online, received an email the next day for an interview. Interviewed with two staff. One staff interviewed me with someone else. She asked about his availability and when he had restrictions, she let him go immediately. Tell them you're available anytime! It was a very short interview. It was very easy. Just answer a few basic questions and then you're hired on the spot. Do a urine test right after interview.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter, I scheduled a phone interview, I was then asked to come in to for an assessment. After the assessment I received a call for an in person interview. After my interview I was called a few days later and offered the job.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Good interview then my manager left after 6 months.
    Then all changed with new manager. Nothing prior hiring manager applied. Now more new managers/supervisors and nothing the prior ones applied then either.

Negotiation

WAH

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Frederick, MD (US)).

Interview

Applied and took assessment online. The next day received email from a recruiter to complete a digital interview where they asked 3 behavioral questions. The next day recruiter called to set up one on one interview the same day. Interviewed with 2 supervisors. Was not impressed, I got the judgement look right when they came in. They asked 3 behavioral questions and 2 main interview questions, why UnitedHealth group? And what sets you apart from the other candidates, why should we hire you?

Said they were going to contact me the next day and never heard anything. Should have at least emailed or called me I didn't get the position! Rude.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process goes so fast however people do not last at this place. I started in August and they told me that their was a lot of opportunity for growth they have done massive lay offs not caring who you even to go by favoritism

Interview Questions

• everything from what they teach you in training hsa nothing to do with being out on the floor   1 Answer

Negotiation

$10.00 hr

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very straightforward. There was a phone interview; in-person computer skills test (which was disguised as "log in to this terminal and print your information for us"); and in-person interview. Interview process went exactly as they described it would.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Interview

Nice Lady asked basic questions, business casual dress

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chico, CA (US)).

Interview

After applying online, you will be scheduled to come in to take a computerized test. You are not given instructions other than what is on the computer so it's also a test of how well you can figure stuff out on your own. It's not too difficult. Takes about 45 mins I believe. If you pass that test, immediately after you fill out a work history on the computers and then they will call you for an interview usually w/in a week. During the interview process they ask some pretty basic questions about your customer service experience. How do you deal with disgruntled customers? What was the most stressful situation you have encountered in a job and how did it turn out? What do you think is the most important aspect of customer service?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered a position, had to pass a drug screening, once that went through I had to come in to sign some initial paperwork. On my first day of work there was more paperwork to sign and benefits stuff to go over.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Cypress, CA (US)).

Interview

After applying for the position online I interviewed with Amber Naylor at the Cypress CA office. She called me and made me feel like I was truly wanted as part of the team. She worked with me on the interview appointment as I was already employed with another company at the time. She was kind, caring and professional. She asked me about my relevant experience and several other qualifying questions. Very typical one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set and non-negotiable starting rate. Accept or not.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.