UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.5

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Buffalo, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview was about 45 minutes. Was very relaxed and I felt at ease. She asked background questions regarding my previous jobs. Asked if I had any experience using dual monitors. Told me the training process was 18 weeks and it would be paid for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to step up at work and take charge   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Video interview was done through hire view you. I recommend practicing first it’s well worth it and very helpful during the recording process. Take your time and be yourself

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minnetonka, MN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Went well and kept informed of process. The manager that I had the 1:1 interview with, immediately put me at ease, making the process a bit less daunting. Now that I've accepted the offer though, thinks have come to a stand still so I may need to reach out about next steps.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied online then took the assessment, video interview and phone interview. I still haven’t heard anything back. Followed up with a recruiter which he tells me I’m still being considered for this role.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screening and was scheduled for an in person interview. I felt that my interview was unfair due to the amount of experience I had. I'd rather not be invited to an interview if they thought I needed "X" amount of work experience to converse about in my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to go above and beyond to build trust in a work place.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied/ Phone Interview/ Face to Face Panel Interview with 4 Supervisors/ Asked 3 questions each. Thought I would be more nervous by it being 4 mangers but they all were nice and welcoming. Placing this under no offer because my interview was yesterday and was told I would hear back from them in 2 weeks. Just writing my review hoping it can help someone prepare more for the 4 panel interview. I wish I would have known myself ;) hoping I hear back from them this week! I really wanna work for a fortune 6 company and grow;)

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Green Bay, WI (US)).

Interview

I applied online and made a profile. I submitted my resume with a cover letter. A week letter I got a call describing the position in detail and set up a phone interview. (You chose the time and date your available for a phone interview). Phone interview was 40 minutes long. They went through my resume with me and wanted to know reasons for leaving certain jobs and job gaps. They wanted to know if I gave notices with each employer. They only needed the last 3 jobs as references to these questions. Next came the scenarios. They gave me 3 scenarios and you had to answer each scenario with the description of what happened and the outcome. Next the interview questions...

Interview Questions

• Q: If you worked with any given computer program, can you work with more than one screen at a time? How?
      Q: Why UHC?
      Q: Why should we hire you? (How would you be a great addition to our company?)   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2018.

Interview

Easy and everyone was friendly. The process took longer than expected but worth it in the end to wait. It was multi-step process. Asked basic interview questions and asked for examples with past work or life experiences.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, completed the online assessment. Phone interview went well and recruiter set up the next interview. Face-to-face interview was very to-the-point and laid-back. The interviews said to expect a call within two weeks. After a week I e-mailed my recruiter to see if I was still being considered, and 20 minutes later she called me with an offer and information about the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you took personal ownership of a customer's problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Buena Park, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Day1: Applied online
    Day3: Took 2-3 Customer service assessment (online)
    Day5: got an email saying need to schedule phone interview
    I missed a lot of calls from the recruitment team for like 2-3 times in 2 weeks
    After they got a hold on me, I was scheduled to have phone interview on Oct 6.
    Phone Interview: the recruiter told me about the job description, pay rate, working schedule and asked me about my previous experiences and 3 behavioral questions. At the end of the interview, I was told that I passed the interview and will be endorsing to the hiring manager for the In person interview.
    I did phone interview on Friday and was schedule to have final interview the following Monday.

In person Interview: came in at the office in Cypress, CA. The manager was on time. She introduced me about the job, schedule, metrics, bonuses, perks, promotion. I was asked 5 different behavioral questions and about my past work experiences. The interview lasted about an hour. At the end of the interview, I was told that the recruiter will contact me in 1-2 weeks for feedback.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle customer with this kind of situations? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.