UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Customer Service Advocate

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.5

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2015.

Interview

phone interview was normal interview questions. I person interview was very easy. Very comfortable interview setting. The phone interview took about 40 minutes to complete. I did have to reschedule my first phone interview because the recruiter never called so I had a second phone interview set that the recruiter called me on time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Roanoke, VA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

1) Online Application - 1/2 to 1 hr to complete
    2) Phone Interview - 1 hr to complete
    3) Face to Face Interview - 1 hr to complete

The entire process will take 2-3 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond at work.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment afterwards. Within a day I had an hour long phone interview scheduled which really only lasted about 25 minutes and at the end of the call, I was scheduled for an in person interview. I started the process on 2/25 and interviewed 3/8. They said I would hear back from them by the end of this week. Anxiously waiting! Interviewing is easy as long as you study and can answer "Why UnitedHealth?" I didn't get an offer... yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were emotional and how you handled the situation. Tell me about an achievement you had at work.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)).

Interview

Initial interview is over the phone and 45 minutes. About 2 days after applying for this position I received the email stating that a phone interview would be scheduled but I need to reply to the email with the times and days available for me to interview as one of the best contact number

Interview Questions

• Describe my work experience in detail. Really specific on customer service experience for this position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2013.

Interview

Online Submission, Phone Call received a week later to set up brief phone interview. 1/2 hour phone interview. Follow-up call to set up on-site interview. 30 minute onsite interview. Offer extended 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current role and what makes you want to work at UHG? What is your current salary/ When can you start? will you have any issues getting to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Sugar Land, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

After getting reject for a CSR position apply again for CSA and move forward for the final interview. I thought it went great! I have great experience and I love working as a Customer Service period. The guy who interviewed me seem nice. But I feels is though I was con in the whole process. I had my high hopes up and and got tossed in trash.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Did application online , a former coworker referred me , recieved an email about a phone interview , had my phone interview now im going to have face to face interview in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer and what did you do to calm them down?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The process took from Nov through April. During that time I got contacted by hiring managers rather than recruiters and seriously thought I did good during all the assessments and interviews. Was told a few days ago they decided to go with someone else... This was an entry level, no experience necessary position so I was hoping to finally get out of retail and get in a career... Nope. No career. Back to dead end, 49hr weeks under PT.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a difficult coworker   1 Answer

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process face to face was laid back. They first go into detail about the position. Then they go over performance, adherence, call quality and the company. Then only issue was at the end of the interview they informed me they hiring for a class of 18 and they have already hired 17 and they had 2 other interviews before me. I received a call the next day but only as a backup if someone doesn't show or doesn't pass the background.

Interview Questions

• 3 Behavioral Questions at the end!

Tell me about a situation where you had to be honest about something with your customers?

Give me an example of a specific situation where you had to help someone you were working with?

Tell me about a situation were you made a mistake and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email two weeks later to take several assessments for the Customer Service Advocate and Provider Advocate Positions. Two to three weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview, and then invited to the facility to receive more information about the company, was told that we would receive a call at the end of week. That Thursday I received a phone call from the HR recruiter asking me to call back. I attempted several times to return a phone call and HR recruiter never called me back, Today I received an email stating that they appreciate me taking an interest and I they understood that I decided to withdraw my interest. I could not have believe it. The recruiter never return my phone call, but they said I withdrew my interest in the company. I will never ever attempt to apply for this job again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work during a stressful situation, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.