UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online application, wait for online assessment test , must do it within 48 hours . phone Interview, in person Interview . They do background check and drug test . Very quick . Less then 2 weeks .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter with some behavioral questions this took about 45 minutes long. We also review the resume in the process. In person interview was easy. 3 behavioral questions. Took less than 15 minutes. Recruiter called back the next day and orientation was 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to use creativity   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Salem, OR (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I cannot believe how incredibly unprofessional the interview process was for this company. They mismanaged every single step of the process. I sent my resume and got a call back but when I tried to return this call, for a solid week, got no response. The message that was left for me sounded unsure, like it was the first time this person was leaving a message, and then no response. A week later I got an email setting up a phone interview. Finally! The time for the interview came and went - NO CALL. I went online at website chat and the person on the other end of the chat was highly responsive and located the person I was supposed to receive a call from, stating there were "equipment issues" to explain it. I was told I would receive a call within half an hour. I got the call, but the person who interviewed me showed NO INTEREST in my answers. It was like talking to a robot. At the end of the call THE END OF THE CALL I was told they had already hired whoever it was they were hiring for. I mean really? I was honestly shocked at hoe unprofessional it was. Made me glad not to be hired to be honest.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Shortly after applying and taking a few online questionnaires/tests, had 1-2 phone interviews, and then an in person interview was scheduled. The management/ interviewers at this particular facility were all very nice. They all wanted tremendous detail on work history and time gaps between jobs. The whole process was pretty lengthy at 1-2 months.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a while but it pretty simple and basic. You have to do a background check and drug test. The longest part was waiting for an email and phone call after the interview.

Interview Questions

• List of words and asked to choose the 3 most important for a customer service rep.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview process for us. I was hired through an agency. The agency called and then emailed me where to go for orientation. All I had to do was show up for the orientation and they gave us pamphlets to fill out.

Interview Questions

• They gave us pamphlets in the orientation the first day.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very simple and did through a hirevue webcam.. Basically interview was done by webcam in which potential employees were asked 5-6 basic simple questions.. No in person interview just all online with webcam and phone interview

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced a irate customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview contacted me through Indeed about my resume. Sent me to a link that had the digital interview, assessment, and application in one. Everything went very smooth and professional. It was quick and easy. Very easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. When I walked in I was politely greeted by the receptionist. I saw the room that my interview was being held in and I saw the woman that had a interview before me walk out of the room. When the interviewer walked back into the room after the woman left she began to talk down about the woman she interviewed to the other woman who was also holding the interviews with her over the phone. The receptionist heard her talking down about the woman also so she tried to start a conversation with me so I wouldn't hear the interviewer talking in the other room but she was so loud over the phone that I still heard her. If this company wants to be professional they need to have a more professional hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as the phone interview.
      -Why UnitedHealth Group?
      -What's your previous work history?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went to an open interview event. Supervisors and managers were calling people into a private room as more people came in. once they have you seated they start to ask about your personal relations with customers at former jobs.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at optum?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.