UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Murfreesboro, TN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Position: Provider CSR
The process was very quick, smooth, and positive!
I don't remember how I learned about the position, but I'm sure it was Indeed. I am happy that it crossed my job search journey though. After I applied, I had to do some assessment tests. The next day I was invited to do a HireVue interview. My nerves were all over the place because I was so excited to work for the company so I didn't want to screw it up. There were 3 questions that you get a few chances to answer at your own pace. You record yourself and submit your interview afterwards for HR to review. The questions are set up in a way in which you should answer them as if you're telling a story. Be sure to use "first, next, etc." and end with a successful outcome (google STAR method). The HR dept was prompt with their response - after that 5 minute interview, I heard back from the company the very next day. They called to schedule a phone interview. I missed the call so they emailed me. I responded via email. The phone interview was scheduled the next week but could have been completed as soon as the next day (I gave myself time to freak myself out and search high and low for explanations to put myself at ease - just breathe and be yourself).
During the phone interview, I was asked what my salary requirements were and she explained the position in more detail. The recruiter advised me to save any questions about the position for the face to face interview. I planned for the phone interview to be 30 mins; however, it was no more than 5 minutes that I was on the phone. She asked why I wanted to work for the company and scheduled my face to face interview for a few weeks out. Since Covid-19 is a thing, I had to do my face to face interview via something called WebEx. They ask that you block off 60 mins for this interview but mine was only 30 mins. It was pleasant and the recruiters were very nice. I told them that I was nervous about the whole thing and they told me that I was doing fine. I received a call the next day with great news - I GOT THE JOB! & I start July 2020

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to undergo change. What did you do and how did you prepare?   1 Answer
  • Tell us a time you had to handle a situation that you hadn't planned for.   Answer Question
  • Were you referred by anyone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview Process was easy and very laid back. I went to open house interview with manager. Got email about job offer in 2 days. Started background check took a week to finish

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Video interview was good. Got a chance to do it at home. It was very easy to do. Your not talking to an actual person. Your just recording your self

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was 30 minutes long. It was pretty standard with no curveballs. But I know that I aced this interview and answered the questions very well, so I was shocked when I received an email saying that I was not being considered as a candidate. I have a lot of experience in this field and industry. The interviewer was perfunctory and nothing special. I had more personality than she did.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

They provided an online job fair with the HR department. They were really very nice and answered all questions. The format was very easy to access from your computer. There were videos and answers to questions that were available while you waited in line for the chat. The process of getting to the online job fair was explained in emails and also videos when you logged in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It’s a standard interview with questions that you would expect. At the end, it really depends on who interviews you. Do some research on common questions asked in interviews and you’ll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult situation you were involved and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Easy. They ask you simple questions and listen to your answers. Lots of situational questions. How did you handle this or how did you handle that? That kind of thing.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very easy, video interview, they contacted me via email to do an online video interview which was a series of 6 questions and i was able to answer them with a 1-2 min time for each

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, a recruiter called to schedule an over the phone interview, did the interview and had additional testing done. After all that was done I did a in person interview followed by an offer letter. Very long process in my opinion.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2019.

Interview

It begins with a telephone interview. If selected you are called in for brief skill test in navigating different systems; which also test how you would respond to customers. If you are selected you move on to a 1:1 interveiw.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.