Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 13 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 267 of over 3.7K interviews

In Person7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Great, the interviewer was kind. just went over the position and asked a few questions . Questions involving around the position and why I thought I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what customer service means to you ...
    Answer Question

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

The interview process went well. Had to complete an assessment then phone interview with recruiter. After interviewing with recruiter, I interviewed with hiring manager. Was asked behavioral based questions and questions about previous jobs. Eventually declined offer because of salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

It was a great remote interview process and fairly quick. For this position they have you complete some assessments and a short video interview recording prior to getting an interview.

Interview Questions
  • How I handled not being able to help a customer and create trust

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in Jan 2021

Interview

I submitted my resume. I completed an online assessment that was relatively easy. I also had to answer questions via a recorded online interview process. They are looking for people with prior customer service experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you handled a difficult situation with a customer.
4 people found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied and completed the initial assessment. I received an invitation to do a virtual interview, which is about 4-5 questions (I believe) and the questions are timed but it was super easy! After the video interview, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. They say it’ll take an hour but mine took about 15 minutes. I was contacted on the next business day and offered the position even though they said it would take a week.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to deliver bad news to a customer.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Costa Mesa, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

The beginning stages of the interview process was easy - fill out application, video interview. After the video interview, a recruiter reached out to me and gave me all misleading information about the position and even gave me wrongful information for my interview with the hiring manager. We spoke and she mentioned it was an in person interview (she even gave me the address of the building after asking twice if the interview was in person during COVID-19) and then when I got to the building, I was told that it was a phone interview. Though it is a good company to work for, their communication with. recruiters is not the greatest.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time in your educational or professional career you helped someone without them asking.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a professional and efficient interview process. No tricky question. Interviewers were nice and patient even though I am not that fluent sometimes. I feel good overall. still waiting for follow up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online and was asked to complete some assessments. 2 days later I was asked my availability to schedule a phone interview which was the same week. The 1st interview was a phone screen going over the position, hours, training, etc. After interview I was set up for the 2nd interview with hiring manager. The first time no one ever called so we had to reschedule. The interview wasn’t that long less than 20 minutes she almost seemed rushed but she stated a few times she liked my answers so I felt confident. Told me I would hear about in a week but I received a phone call about 2 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Murfreesboro, TN) in Jun 2020

Interview

Position: Provider CSR The process was very quick, smooth, and positive! I don't remember how I learned about the position, but I'm sure it was Indeed. I am happy that it crossed my job search journey though. After I applied, I had to do some assessment tests. The next day I was invited to do a HireVue interview. My nerves were all over the place because I was so excited to work for the company so I didn't want to screw it up. There were 3 questions that you get a few chances to answer at your own pace. You record yourself and submit your interview afterwards for HR to review. The questions are set up in a way in which you should answer them as if you're telling a story. Be sure to use "first, next, etc." and end with a successful outcome (google STAR method). The HR dept was prompt with their response - after that 5 minute interview, I heard back from the company the very next day. They called to schedule a phone interview. I missed the call so they emailed me. I responded via email. The phone interview was scheduled the next week but could have been completed as soon as the next day (I gave myself time to freak myself out and search high and low for explanations to put myself at ease - just breathe and be yourself). During the phone interview, I was asked what my salary requirements were and she explained the position in more detail. The recruiter advised me to save any questions about the position for the face to face interview. I planned for the phone interview to be 30 mins; however, it was no more than 5 minutes that I was on the phone. She asked why I wanted to work for the company and scheduled my face to face interview for a few weeks out. Since Covid-19 is a thing, I had to do my face to face interview via something called WebEx. They ask that you block off 60 mins for this interview but mine was only 30 mins. It was pleasant and the recruiters were very nice. I told them that I was nervous about the whole thing and they told me that I was doing fine. I received a call the next day with great news - I GOT THE JOB! & I start July 2020

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to undergo change. What did you do and how did you prepare?
  • Tell us a time you had to handle a situation that you hadn't planned for.
  • Were you referred by anyone?
19 people found this interview helpful

UnitedHealth Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview

Interview Process was easy and very laid back. I went to open house interview with manager. Got email about job offer in 2 days. Started background check took a week to finish

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Interviews