UnitedHealth Group Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Data Analyst

UnitedHealth Group Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick to schedule interview following application submission. Never heard back after 2nd interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager were nice and easy to speak with but emailed recruiter twice after interview with no response

Interview Questions

• Challenges in the workplace   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview and screening from the Human Resources department, on site interview with manager of area and director, received a call with offer, and once accepted, received via email the final offer letter with next steps to take.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed difficult and immediate tasks? And how have you managed them?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was an external applicant and I attended 3 rounds of interviews. The initial call was with a recruiter. The second round was with a hiring manager and I thought it went very well. I made it to the third round that was scheduled the following week.

I was on site for about 2 hours scheduled to meet with 3 other employees one one one (2 directors). 1 director was very stone cold never cracking a smile and her interactions with me made me feel as if my very presence bothered her. That manager also pulled out a folded piece of paper from her pocket with very specific questions about a pharmaceutical process that an external applicant would not know. I tried my best to evaluate the data set and explain my observations. I was then asked if I had any questions then they asked me to answer the question that I just asked. I felt like the position was already selected for someone internally since the interviewers never really asked me to showcase my technical experience or any special projects that I had been involved in. Sadly, this experience has convinced me to not apply to this organization in the future.

Interview Questions

• No questions about actual technical experience was asked. All questions were very informal with no format. I don't believe they asked me any behavioral questions.

1. If we hire you and you finish your degree, will you be leaving this job soon after?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was a phone call. Interview was more conversational and less formal. First phone call was to gather more information from recruiter. Second and Third interview was about the job and my skill set.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I can work with a manager who was not on site.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are three stages of the interview process. The first is a video questionnaire through the company portal. It is timed (30 seconds to read through the question, 2-3 min to answer for each question) and there are no edit/redo opportunities. Mine had 3 questions, all of which were about my background and the role. The second is a phone interview lasting approximately 30 minutes with the hiring manager, who then decides if you move on to the third or not. Towards the end of the call I was told that HR would be in touch to schedule an in person with the team. There were five people with whom I interviewed (one at a time), and they were either team members or team leads. Each session lasted 40-50 min. All of the questions were very technical, relating to my background, current work projects and the job itself. None of the common interview questions or behavioral questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview, long video interview, lasted about an hour. Really nice interview, however, I do not believe she actually knew if I was giving any relevant answers, just forwarding them.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Irvine, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

applied online, received an email for video interview after 2 days, and after a week from submitting the video, a personal interview was scheduled, the interview lasts for almost an hour an half.

Interview Questions

• questions about my technical experience, and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Had an interview over the phone, difficult time getting in touch with the hiring manager. Once we were able to get in touch it was a very easy process. They made me feel very comfortable. More of a discussion you would have with a friend than an interview. It was unlike any interview that I have been through in my search for a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your overall experience and ability level with Microsoft Office?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Called by recruiter for a phone screen which took about 10 minutes, and was asked about my availability for an in person interview. Received an email a couple days later to confirm a date and time for an in person interview. In person interview went well. Called by a recruiter a week later to set up phone interviews for second round. Scheduled 2 phone interviews that took place over the next 10 days. Phone interviews lasted about 15 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a virtual interview. You only have 30 seconds to think up a response and 3 minutes to answer but you cannot go back and rerecord your answer. I have had other digital interviews like this where you could record your answer as many times as you would like so I thought that it was weird that I could not do that here.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.