UnitedHealth Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I met the recruiter at Job Fair and we connected really well. She invited me to interview later that afternoon, but I was not able to due to another conflicting interview. She set me up for an online interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)).

Interview

First interview was great and conversational, then I went to the second interview. The first guy who interviewed me essentially interrogated me to the point where the questions were getting redundant - I think we went over 12 behavioral questions. At the end, he did not even give me time to ask him any questions.

The next interviewer started off by saying he didn't really want to go through this process, basically saying he didn't even want to be there. He was more conversational but would get off topic and we talked about his kid for 5 minutes of a 15 minute interview... Once we got back on track it was fine until he asked me about my excel experience, I told him I was intermediate (especially relative to peers my age) and had sufficient evidence to back up this claim... he responded to this answer with "No you're not, you're basic." Okay? then why did you ask if you knew I was basic?

To top it all off, they said whether we got the position or not we would hear back within a week, after a week went by with no word I had to email them and still did not get an answer from that for another week. I don't understand why they would lie to their possible interns.

This was my experience but I am sure someone could have had a better one maybe with different interviewers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview at my college that went superb and was later invited to the corporate office for a second interview. At this second interview, there were two rounds of interviews within the same visit. There were three blocks of time, two were reserved for interviews and one was to have a panel discussion with past interns who were hired as full-time employees. I did not get the internship, so I found that those not hired were not contacted with such information, at least not everyone.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

In Person Interview, met with 3 separate Managers, All asked very similar questions, very simple questions, Met with each manager for about 30 minutes, was contacted within a week with an offer

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths? What is one of your weaknesses? Describe a time you had to work in a group and one person was not pulling their weight and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very unprofessional recruitment process. Interviewed in Horsham. They oddly do not have an HR or recruiting dept that you work with through the hiring process. The manager of the dept emails you directly and tells you the HR rep is on vacation (happen on two different interview occurrences). They give you an actuarial exam which you must complete while 3 managers stare you down regardless of which finance position you interview for. Extremely strange and uncomfortable experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Fill out their application online or meet with someone at a career fair. Video Interview with six questions followed by an in-person interview round. 2, 1 on 1 interviews followed with a panel questionnaire with current workers

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your background, including work experience. Why do you want to work for United?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

One online recording, one day of in-office interviews for 3 rounds of interviews. After making it past this there was a day of "speed dating" the various managers to look for compatiability.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

The first interview at career fair and second interview was an office visit. Very nice people. Career fair interview was reviewing my resume and the office visit interview was more behavioral.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a month later I got an email to set up an online interview. The online interview was 6 questions, each question you were allowed three minutes to answer. After submitting interview, you get a conformation email letting you know they are reviewing your interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview process was farirly simple and the process takes less than a month. The first process will be an phone interview and/or webcast. Of course every department is different, but for the most part the managers are quite fund of experienced people and are willing to give you a chance.

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

10 Oct 2016 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Hi! Thank you for your feedback about our interview process. I'm happy to hear you found the process to be timely and you enjoyed meeting our team. Thank you - Judy Carter, Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.