UnitedHealth Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

This interview was fantastic. One of the most impressive interviews I have ever been on. I had a total of 4 interviews during the process and every person I spoke to was friendlier than the next. There is an energy about the company that is unmatched by their rivals, who I have also interviewed with. A lot of dedication to the organizations goals. I have nothing but good things to say about the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had to be a follower rather than a leader.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2007.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by an internal recruiter. She asked me a series of questions about my experience, including why I was looking to leave my current role. Most of the questions were behavioral (tell me a time when you lead a team...). The next step was to arrive at a testing center to take a personality/basic proficiency exam. This is when I declined due to another opportunity, so I can't say how challenging the test is.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current role to pursue an opportunity with UH?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

3 rounds. first 2 were just a 1 on 1 with a recruiter, then you get accepted and go to "3rd round" which is pretty much an infomercial for the company. Everyone that makes it to the 3rd round gets it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Attended an on campus job fair. Had a conversation about myself and unitedhealth. The next day i had a 45 minute interview were they talked mostly about the company and ask me 3 questions. Then had a Hirevue interview via computer where i was asked 8 questions.

Interview Questions

• If the pay was competative what would make you accept this job   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Golden Valley, MN (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and VP for behavioral interviews

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - all behavioral. Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied back in April for one of their openings. The day after, I applied, I received a link to complete a prescreen via Hirevue. I was asked 7 questions in which I responded via webcam. I received a call from the recruiter the day after. She then shared my resume with the hiring manager. I waited 5 weeks to have an interview via webcam with the hiring manager. I received no feedback from the recruiter and had to send several emails to get some feedback. It's been 10 weeks and still no response on the status of this job. The job is still open. This process has affected my view of United Health. They have made the interview process very impersonal and don't respond to emails. It seems like they have no respect or appreciation for potential new hires. I'm definitely disappointed on the way, I have been treated and ignored.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fair. Why are you looking for a new job? How does your skillet fit with this opening?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, 2 weeks later got a call for an in-person interview with hiring manager. A day later, got another call from HR to meet with the hiring manager again. This last meeting was with the Hiring Manager and 2 other team members

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minnetonka, MN (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had my first interview on campus. UNH was coming in to interview people and so I signed up through career services not really knowing what to expect. The interview was pretty casual, I was asked the usual questions like why do you want to work here? Tell me about your previous work experience and so on. I left that not really knowing exactly what to think, but feeling pretty good. Then a few days later I got a call about a second interview. This on was more of an event that lasted for about 4 hours. There were at least 60 students interviewing and we all met at one of their buildings in Minnetonka. They gave us several presentations, a tour, and then we had two rounds of interviews that were both one on one. During each of those interviews I was asked about my previous work history, what I valued about working for a company and then was given the opportunity to ask them questions. The experience was enjoyable, I received complimentary headphones as well. About 2 weeks later I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you faced a challenge in school or career and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Only had to describe previous projects worked on and how it helped develop me analytically.Had one phone interview following my in-person interview as well asking essentially the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Case study questions such as how many used cars are in the US.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. Process was easy once you got an interview but the recruiter process was long. They wanted copies of everything. It took about a month for them to gather everything then another 2 weeks to verify what they gathered.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.