UnitedHealth Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out application. Was given invitation for online recording of about 5 questions. Then given an interview, lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer did not seem like he wanted to be there and asked questions in a very obscure manner. The technology they used for the interview was annoying because I could hear the echo of my response from his computer - was very off putting and distracting. Was helpful in answering my questions about the company though.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to describe something to someone with little to no experience of the topic?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was One video recorded interview. 2 weeks later there was a phone interview, and one week later there was a video interview, each around 30 minutes. The interviewer was the manager for the branch I worked for, and I was then interviewed by two younger people around my age. Everyone was very friendly and open to asking questions about company culture and future career development opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What part of healthcare would you want to develop or explore at UnitedHealth?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

All behavioral questions for me over a video call. While it varied from person to person, I had no technical questions, some did. It seems as if they are looking for honest people and are able to communicate their abilities well.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've worked on that you are proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Casual and simple, no hard or tricky questions. It was much more of a conversation rather than an interview, Of all the interviews I have had, this was one of the more comfortable ones.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you forgot to do an assignment for work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had an in-person campus interview, which they were running late. Then I had an in-person interview at the headquarters. The time I was told the interview started was an hour ahead of what they actually scheduled. Since I arrived early I ended up waiting an hour and a half in the front receptionist area without seats. Note that they were not running late, this is how they intended. I know this because once the interview process did start I was able to see a schedule and it said it started an hour past when my email said.

With all of this being said, I really like what I know so far about the company. I enjoy everything about them, except for the time management!

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest thing you have gained from college?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Just asked the usual interview questions. Took place on campus, and did not really asked any computer science related questions. More generic questions than specific questions. Asked briefly about experience and knowledge of different languages. Was asked what was my favorite language.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project that you worked on?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview that I took was an online interview. It was a video interview where I recorded myself and took around 10 minutes to complete. The questions were all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was a little bland, but you can easily use that to your advantage. I like United Health Group. Though the first interview was a bit dull, afterwords, someone called me and said they wanted to talk about my opportunities. We talked pretty casually and he taught me a lot about the internship position and gave me a lot of information on the company over all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. Both went down my resume and asked questions about the projects that I did. I also asked them specific questions about the company and they told me some new projects the company is working on and new programs they are implementing.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about a team experience I had, and how did I expect it to go, and how it really turned out.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2010.

Interview

Applied for the position of intern and went through the interview process fine. I was tested on my language skills (Chinese) and also the reason why I was applying for the internship and what I wanted to get out of it. In addition, the interviewer really tried to make the process as comfortable as possible, so it was definitely nice that the company did do that. But other than that, it was a good interview, not necessarily an excellent one.

Interview Questions

• The language test was actually unexpected but it turned out fine. Just be aware that you could be tested on your language.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.