UnitedHealth Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Reston, VA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The company was very straight forward and prompt. The interview is over video and you answer 5-7 questions on a video chat. If you are selected for the next step, the manager of the office you are applying to calls you on the phone for a behavioral portion.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to explain something to someone new to the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had an in-person campus interview, which they were running late. Then I had an in-person interview at the headquarters. The time I was told the interview started was an hour ahead of what they actually scheduled. Since I arrived early I ended up waiting an hour and a half in the front receptionist area without seats. Note that they were not running late, this is how they intended. I know this because once the interview process did start I was able to see a schedule and it said it started an hour past when my email said.

With all of this being said, I really like what I know so far about the company. I enjoy everything about them, except for the time management!

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest thing you have gained from college?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview that I took was an online interview. It was a video interview where I recorded myself and took around 10 minutes to complete. The questions were all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Just asked the usual interview questions. Took place on campus, and did not really asked any computer science related questions. More generic questions than specific questions. Asked briefly about experience and knowledge of different languages. Was asked what was my favorite language.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project that you worked on?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Casual and simple, no hard or tricky questions. It was much more of a conversation rather than an interview, Of all the interviews I have had, this was one of the more comfortable ones.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you forgot to do an assignment for work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

All behavioral questions for me over a video call. While it varied from person to person, I had no technical questions, some did. It seems as if they are looking for honest people and are able to communicate their abilities well.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've worked on that you are proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was One video recorded interview. 2 weeks later there was a phone interview, and one week later there was a video interview, each around 30 minutes. The interviewer was the manager for the branch I worked for, and I was then interviewed by two younger people around my age. Everyone was very friendly and open to asking questions about company culture and future career development opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What part of healthcare would you want to develop or explore at UnitedHealth?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out application. Was given invitation for online recording of about 5 questions. Then given an interview, lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer did not seem like he wanted to be there and asked questions in a very obscure manner. The technology they used for the interview was annoying because I could hear the echo of my response from his computer - was very off putting and distracting. Was helpful in answering my questions about the company though.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to describe something to someone with little to no experience of the topic?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One on campus, one Skype. They were not very good at offering answers to my questions. They more just sold me on the company. This was a put off from the company because they didn't let me determine for myself if they were right for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for a software engineering internship through my school's job board. Got the on campus interview and it was very laid back. It didn't really feel like an interview as it did a genuine conversation with the recruiter. Looking forward to the onsite interview!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.