UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chandigarh) in August 2019.

Interview

As described by the company the process was divided into 4 parts: Test (Aptitude +2 Coding Questions) -> 2 Technical Interviews -> 1 HR Interview -> OFFER.

Although most of the process was same, only one technical interview was taken.

The Test:
    The first section of the test consisted of of QA and LR questions (Average Difficulty). There were a total of 30 questions and time limit was 30 minutes.
    The second section comprised of 2 coding questions (Easy) and the time limit was 30 minutes. The acceptable programming languages were C, C++, JAVA, C#.

The Interviews:
    The Interviews were the quite smooth and easy. The HR round involved basic interview questions. While the Technical round was mostly Resume and few technical questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very relaxed video interview with a hiring manager. Discussed potential duties and determined the fit for the position. Overall average difficulty; simple interview questions involving my skill and experience level. As this was an internship position, the experience requirements were limited. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and was conducted via video chat on a laptop

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I met the recruiter at Job Fair and we connected really well. She invited me to interview later that afternoon, but I was not able to due to another conflicting interview. She set me up for an online interview.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A series of interviews with the hiring manager and then a few counterparts. Interviews were 30 minutes to an hour and lasted about 4 hours total. Overall was an okay experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Interview

Video email via HireVue. I am very uncomfortable on camera. I think I did really bad because of it. There are 3 question. Take your time and write the answer down and read it.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked on multiple tasks and how did you prioritize them?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest achievements?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of when you ask or is given a new responsibility?   1 Answer

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad) in September 2016.

Interview

I was hired through consultency. It's a two phase interview process with easy and basic level general knowledge test and one on one interview. Basic Communication skills confidence combined with willingness to do the job is the main criteria they seeked in the interviewers

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Phone interview was short via phone. Did not even last a minute. She verified the position I was applying for and then proceeded to ask me one question. Once I answered, I was informed that my requirements were to high for the position and she said have a good day.

Interview Questions

• The only question she asked me was what my salary requirements were.   1 Answer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 care advocate managers. Informal, relaxed, discussed previous professional experiences relating to the job, why I thought the job would be a good fit for me/how I would contribute to the company, etc.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First I did a recorded virtual interview where I was asked 5 behavioral questions and was given 3 minutes to record each of them. I was given 3 retries per question and they were all relatively straightforward. After that I set up a virtual interview with the manager. We spoke for about 45 minutes and asked some of the similar behavioral questions. The manager answered questions thoroughly so that took up a decent amount of time also.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked on a team where there was conflict and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Had two interviews. The first one was a phone interview. The 2nd was a virtual interview. Was easy and fast both people I spoke with were incredible nice overall it took about 3 weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Very long process starting with video interview, HR phone screen, 1:1 phone interview with hiring manager, then 2 separate in person panel interviews. Most of the interviewers were very inexperienced, unprofessional, and even lied about why they liked working in the department (one manager admitted after I was hired she lied during interview and was actually "counting the days" until her 1 year in the department was up so she could transfer out of the department). The position turned out to be not at all as represented during the many interviews and didn't even follow standard company processes and policies. Once hired they said to disregard the job description, no longer relevant and perfectly "legal". Needless to say, I felt hood-winked by them all and accepted the job offer based on dishonest interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.