UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

3,380 Interview Reviews

2.7

Assistente Financeiro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in July 2019.

Interview

Fui uma única vez , fiz a entrevista com o gestor do setor e depois de 1 mês me chamaram para trabalhar .
    Muito ruim pois foi falado uma coisa na entrevista e quando fui trabalhar era outra bem diferente .

Interview Questions

• Se eu tinha experiência , quanto tempo de experiência , formação profissional , inglês ...etc..   Answer Question

Interview

Easy. They ask you simple questions and listen to your answers. Lots of situational questions. How did you handle this or how did you handle that? That kind of thing.

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2019.

Interview

A entrevista foi em grupo, tinham 10 estagiários e todos precisavam apresentar um power point que contasse um pouco sobre sua experiência profissional e pessoal. Foi muito divertido e confortável!

Associate Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2019.

Interview

Pretty basic interview questions at a time/day prearranged by both parties. E-mail alert several days in advance. Phone screen lasted 15 minutes. Considerable delay between phone screen and in person interview. Job position was ultimately cancelled and not filled, thus I did not get the job.

Jovem Aprendiz Administrativo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2018.

Interview

Demorado mas bem estruturado.

O processo demorou dois meses e foi composto de duas etapas. A primeira, foi uma dinâmica em grupo e a segunda, com o gestor do seu futuro setor.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

They asked mostly Basic java question in first technical round.
    In second round ,in depth core java questions (Collections , Multithreads, Exception ),few advanced technology questions followed by HR discussion.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2019.

Interview

I reached their office around 10:40AM, HR and other guys(who where collecting resume) are very cool. They were pretty much point to point and straight to which I liked the most. I had first round telepohic at their office which I cleared and after that I had second round where I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• I would not tell the questions but the question they asked about are Javascript, Angular, rest api, Database.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

After having your resume selected via a recruiter, or a job that you targeted, you will be selected. This selections entails a phone call with the recruiter and some background information. If they find you to still be a good candidate they will pass on your name to a hiring manager. At that point the hiring manager will give you a call and do a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Coimbatore) in June 2019.

Interview

Attended First round (Online round) . It was hosted on hackerrank.
    There were two technical rounds for shortlisted candidates and a final general HR round . No one could make it till the final round . Questions were asked from easy to an increasing level of diffculty.

Interview Questions

• Hackerrank Problems , SQL queries , MCQ on basic C concepts   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2015.

Interview

It was a standard process with a thirty minute call with the recruiter. Then, a week later a thirty minute call with the hiring manager. The last interview was on site with a group/panel .

Interview Questions

• How does your background make you the ideal candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.