UnitedHealth Group Provider Phone Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Provider Phone Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.5

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

They use recruiters, some who are out of state. One the recruiter does the initial interview you take computer test and if you pass you'll interview with manager for final decision

Interview Questions

• The typical "describe a time you went out of your way to solve a problem for a customer?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interviewed with Human Resource by phone for a screening and I was then scheduled for a face to face on site with a supervisor. I only had 1 interview and I was then called back a few days later with the job offer. The interview process was fairly easy and it was an average interview.

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oldsmar, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

First you conduct a phone interview usually with an offshore person . Next you have an interview with 2 supervisors at the location in Oldsmar . They asked about 5 questions gen explained the job . Next, they call with an offer and then you have to wait for your background check and go do a drug test . The background check is not extensive as there are plenty of people who work there with arrests in their pasts .

Interview Questions

• They asked what you have done to solve a problem past at a job under pressure .
      They asked what you have done in a social situation where you disagreed with something .   Answer Question

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in June 2015.

Interview

Apply, take online tests, phone interview, in person interview. Make sure you pass the online tests or you won't get a call back. Have examples ready for your interview answers.

Interview Questions

• They asked normal open ended interview questions, make sure you give examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating involved.

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

Applied. I received an email and took online test. Received a call from a recruiter and did a phone interview. offered interview with hiring manager. I was hired and started a few weeks later

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Tampa, FL (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online. Took an assessment and then I was invited to go to an onside assessment. it was scheduled online. I walked in and did not know where to go as there were no signs or indications where to go. I figured out where to go and knocked on the door. there were a group of other applicants waiting. my group was not greeted until 15-20 minutes past the slotted time. Then we were told to do a test in a different room. Next, we we set up interviews with a recruiter. No apologies by the way for tardiness. I was set up the following week. I interviewed and was asked the same questions asked of my application for the umph time. Then I was asked questions by the recruiter. He read each and every question verbatim from his sheet which also felt a tad unprofessional. Then we were done with the interview. I was contacted in 24 hours told I would not be offered a job and that I was overqualified.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you had to handle a difficult customer and what steps did you make to turn things around?   Answer Question

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oldsmar, FL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online at their website. A week later I was sent a link to take an assessment test. It was the usual online assessment. A few days later, I was sent a link to complete my online application, and to set up a date to come in for an onsite assessment.

This was a complete waste of time, as this could have been done on a computer from anywhere. For some reason, I guess it gives an error, and that's why you have to come in. It was 4 simulated calls, with a practice in the beginning, and personality questions at the end. We had to read and sign some paper work, given information about the job and pay rate. After the test, we set up a time for a phone interview.

The recruiter was late calling, said he had some technical issues. Asked normal questions, but it seemed as if he didn't like my last answer and although he closed the call correctly, it felt like the interview ended abruptly. Twenty minutes later I received a rejection e-mail.

Interview Questions

• None. They were just typical questions worded differently.   Answer Question

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in March 2010.

Interview

I did a phone interview which was okay. I also got an assessment for an on site screening to verify my information for the job. The face to face was a sign that this was not the job for me as the manager could barely ask relevant questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations..I was told what the salary was.

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX (US)).

Interview

The process began with an interactive online skills test. This tested your ability to interpret information and provide answers to customers based on generic account information. After that there was a quick interview with an HR rep followed by a panel interview with management members.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected. General questions about job expectations, work ethics, previous experience with call centers and customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Given my lengthy experience I was offered the maximum beginning pay the department would allow.

Provider Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Frederick, MD (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I got an email asking to schedule an on site assessment. That assessment was really easy, just sample calls and selecting the best response. I got my phone interview scheduled that same day. The phone interview lasts about 45mins to an hour. They ask the typical scenario questions from past jobs. It took about 2 days after that to get a call to schedule a face to face interview. They tell you that it will last 45mins to an hour and I was only there about 20 mins. Same kind of questions as the phone interview. The hiring manager was really nice. She says someone will contact in about a week or two, it was really only 2-3 days that I got a call from a Texas number saying they were offering me the job contingent on passing the drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Explain a type that you witnessed a customer displaying questionable morals.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.