UnitedHealth Group RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Recruiter calls and asks basic questions about yourself and your experience and then manager will call for an interview. They will ask typical behavior questions and also a ask about your experiences in nursing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

when they first notify you via email, they want to know what race you are, what gender because big companies get tax credits for certain demographics they hire. and if you don't have a BSN you are wasting your time, of course they can't come out and tell you this, it's illegal, but that is their hiring practices. how do i know this? a CEO for a pharmaceutical company told me this.
    **so you don't necessarily get hired for your experience**** i have over 35 years experience and have applied to many positions i am well qualified for.
    then they call you and ask questions that do not highlight your Nursing experience

Interview Questions

• so How long have you been a Nurse?   1 Answer

UnitedHealth Group Response

16 Dec 2019 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We thank you for your feedback and wish you the best! -PaKou

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Applied online and received email the next day for initial phone interview. Interview with recruiter went great and I was told information would be passed on to hiring manager and I would be contacted within a week either way. My application status has been left in “Initial Review” forever. UHC really needs to address their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work with UHC?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview and then 2 days before interview they sent an email stating they were no longer hiring for that position. I have since applied for another open position but haven’t heard back.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Quick, easy interview questions. Patient and encouraging interviews with nurses in my specialty of care. All interview questions done online with a group call in process. All instructions provided and it was a welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions standard to nursing job interviews.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2018.

Interview

All open NURSE positions are via the recruiting department, this is a problem because the recruiters are NOT NURSES, nor have clinical/medical knowledge. How can a non-nurse properly interview for a nursing position? Most large and even some small hospitals have a REGISTERED NURSE that is a NURSE RECRUITER doing NURSE interviews. Get it together UHC. Shameful.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday afternoon, on Monday at 7:30 received request for digital interview. I completed the interview within the 48 hour recommendation. A recruiter set up a telephonic interview the following Tuesday. On Thursday, I interviewed (telephonic) with the hiring manager. An offer was extended by end of business. The recruiter and manager were highly engaging and informative. Honestly, it was a seamless.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you overcame adversity to keep a promise?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward, met with two members of senior management and had a discussion about the company, the job, my background, the requirements and when I would hear back . It lasted about an hour.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2017.

Interview

I submitted a video and then had a phone interview. Was told my information was being passed on to hiring manager and I should hear back soon. I haven't heard anything and tomorrow will be two weeks. Anyone else have this experience?

Interview Questions

• How much do I make and how much would I like to make   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Phone interview, had to do a computer review with recruiter and phone be interview with manager and site lead the background check too forever to start was a very long process. Over all was not a smooth process very unorganized

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.