UnitedHealth Group Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Research Consultant

UnitedHealth Group Research Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. One month later, I received an email from United Health Care Group asking me to partake in a digital interview and must complete it within 48 hours. It shouldn't be called an interview because there was no one on the other end asking the questions. Instead, it was questions popping up on the screen and then you had 3 minutes to record your answer. I found this totally demeaning and disrespectful of my time. They can't even have somebody on the other end to interact with? Within a few days of completion, I got an email notifying me that the position was no longer available. It left me feeling like they just wanted to capture my information and recording for a database they are building. I am very concerned about issues of privacy because there was no information on how they stored the recording or what exactly they did with it once it was complete. It leaves me wondering whether the position was even open to begin with. It was a waste of my time and feels like a racket to me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and when can you start.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First was e-interview, second phone interview, third in-person. The in-person interview lasted 5 hours and concluded with a writing assessment. If you have a strong quantitative background, good project experience, and went to a good school you'll more than likely get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you enjoyed working on in a professional setting? What was your role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)).

Interview

For this position, I was contacted by a recruiter a week after my application, and I received no response from the recruiter after returning the initial message. Strangely after hearing nothing back, about a couple weeks later, I was asked to complete a digital interview for the position. After completing this, I noticed the position had been reposted twice. Two weeks later, I received a rejection notice for a different position...that I hadn't applied for.

Something tells me this was a fraudulent recruitment as even now, I see the job has been reposted. 4 times in two months. This is a scam.

Research Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

There is a video recorded interview. The questions are displayed on the screen , you ave 30 seconds to prepare you answer then the video starts to record you and you have 3minutes I believe to answer.

The in person interview, was a full day 9-2pm with a lunch interview and assessment. I met with all women for each of my interviews there is one on consulting, qualitative analysis, and quantitative. Everyone is very nice and reassuring during the interview process. They offer water, coffee and tea throughout the day. I did not get the offer, but an employee raved to a friend about how great my interview was. I believe they either already knew who they wanted and there was some bias involved in this process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself working in consulting?
      Future Career Goals
      Tell me about a research project that you worked on?
      Give me an example of times you did {quantitative/qualitative} research.
      What is your experience with SAS   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Application on line, contacted by recruiter, digital one-way interview, final round interview in the office, the recruitment process is through UHG and makes the process take a long time. The recruiter on my case left UHG at the time, no one told me or the Lewin Group and so I never heard back for months.

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very long and arduous, met with 6 different people over a span of 5 hours. You go to lunch with someone as a "break." One employee told my degree didn't really amount to anything.

Interview Questions

• A time when you experienced disappointment in your career   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of phone interviews. The first round was with a recruiter who asked general questions regarding my background and skills. A second phone interview followed with an individual at Lewin asking more specific questions related to the role and research activities. Lastly, the process culminated with 1:1 interviews on site with several individuals. The entire process was disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of a literature review.
      What's your experience with SAS?   Answer Question

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, which lasted about 20 mins. She then invited me to an onsite interview within a week. The onsite interview was with three employees and a lunch interview with a peer. The questions were pretty general, asking mostly about how you would fit at Lewin and tasks highlighted in your resume. At the end, you had to analyze few graphs (pretty straight forward) and write few paragraphs on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and a friend referred me through their online system in late October. I received a call from the recruiter in about 2 days, who asked me a variety of behavioral questions and to explain research skills from my resume. He asked me to send a writing sample and my transcript via email, which he said he would forward on to their hiring manager for approval. I then received a call for an in-person interview in late November. The office is nicely organized, and the junior staff who accompanied me around the office and to lunch were nice and friendly. I met with 3 senior staff, who asked a variety of questions targeted to their department, and the case was to write a 1-2 page memo reviewing statistics, charts, and graphs. I was given no information on when I would hear. I had no further contact with the recruiter, and was emailed exactly 1 month later I did not receive an offer.

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Arlington, VA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Involves multiple stages
    recruitment team is very thorough and efficient with guiding you through the process
    you will have a phone interview, and once on site you will be interviewed by at least 4 other people
    once you have completed all interviews you will have to take a written assesment

Interview Questions

• know your resume well
      be articulate
      be current on policies, regulations ect   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.