UnitedHealth Group Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)).

Interview

Recorded video interview and an onsite interview a few weeks later. On site interview was 3 half hour interviews, a tour, a writing assessment, and a lunch. Writing assessment: given about 10 graphs and had to write a report including as many of the graphs as you want. Had one hour to do so. Everyone was very friendly and interested in sharing their work experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods?   Answer Question
  • When/what was the last time you furthered your learning without being required to for a class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

First round was general interview questions getting to know you. Second round had 3 interviews about your qualitative and quantitative skills. There was then a writing assessment where you read an article and had to write a summary and recommendation.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted resume at career fair, conducted HR interview onsite. I was asked to complete additional application afterwards. Then I was contacted for a recorded interview where 5 questions were asked with a set time limit for answering. A week later, I was contacted to schedule an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you more interested in quantitative or qualitative research?   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Met them at my school’s career fair, submitted an application and had a brief (less than an hour) on-campus interview next. Mainly about fit, why Lewin etc.
    After a while, invited to come in for an in-person interview day at the Falls Church office.
    Starts with a company overview, then (in some order) have a written case, which is analyzing graphs with a brief prompt, and three interviews each about 40 min. As mentioned, they seem to cover quantitative, qualitative skills as well as why consulting/ fit for consulting. And in the middle, go to lunch with someone in the position that you’re applying for. This seems actually quite relaxed, with the ability to “level” with your lunch buddy. They will of course be very positive about Lewin, but understanding of overall career goals.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process focused on culture fit. Everyone was extremely pleasant, and I already knew a lot about the company, so the discussion was robust and felt like a good fit.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Interview

UnitedHealthcare HR was a slightly awkward intermediary. In person interview day was a fairly standard series of behavioral interviews with different people except for one designated technical/quantitative interview where someone who I guess was supposed to be more of a subject matter expert asked some questions about a past data analysis methodology experience. Though there were a lot of follow up questions but they were not very specific, either because they didn't want to hammer candidates, or maybe the expert didn't really know all that much. There was also an hour long writing exercise summarizing the findings of an epidemiological study about obesity: summary statistics and regressions, or something pretty straightforward like that, no real curveballs. Also lunch with a person in the role.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Falls Church, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Met with 4 different members from the organization. All very nice. One quantitative research based, one new hire, one promoted about 3-4 times, and one event coordinator. Took a written examination as well.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Interview

There was multiple steps with the interview process. First step was filling out an application, second was uploading a video recording, third step was a full day interview. The application was a very standard online form. The video was different, I have never done something like it before. Essentially, there would be a question and you have 1 min to read it and then it records you speaking for 3 min and then you go to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort level in using Statistics software and analyzing data?   Answer Question

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Very long--about 5 hours with a writing assessment. Four interviews in total with lunch break in the middle. Everyone was friendly. Questions geared toward trying to determine whether or not you were better suited for qualitative or quantitative research analysis.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Was reached out to via campus recruiting- they were very disorganized w scheduling bc it's a subsidiary of a larger corporation. The position no longer became available after the election results and the resulting changes to healthcare policies

Interview Questions

• What kind of qualitative and quantitative work have I done and which I prefer more   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.