UnitedHealth Group TDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group TDP Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.3

TDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

everyone was super nice and helpful. Overall a very pleasant experience. There were two interviews the first was an on campus interview and the second was an onsite interview at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a 6 question video interview where you have 1 chance to answer each question and you are given a certain amount of time to do so. These were mostly behavioral questions. Then, if you make it to the 2nd and final round, you are invited to the office for a 1:1 interview. There were a couple of technical questions and the rest were behavioral. I overall enjoyed my interview experience with Optum.

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was half behavioral questions and half technical questions. The technical questions were not very technical, but it was more about seeing how knowledgeable you were in certain areas.

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was an online recorded interview via their website and you answered some general questions in front of the camera. The second and third were in person at one of their campuses, they brought in a group of 10ish people who were all applying for the program. The second and third weren't technical at all really and were mostly aimed at getting a judge of character. They got back to me within 3 or so weeks of the last interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's one way you really went out of the way to help a costumer at a previous job?   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I initially applied on handshake for the position at Optum. I heard back and was invited to an on-campus interview. After I passed that interview I was invited to the final round up at the office in Schaumburg. Initially I did not get the offer but a spot opened up and I am currently deciding between this company and another.

TDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2017.

Interview

In the email they said the interview would be behavior and technical. I reviewed for the technical questions but they did not ask any. Overall it was easy. They were also very kind.

TDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The first round was an automated video interview, the second was a multi-part skype interview. The automated video asks you a question then 30 seconds to think then records an answer. It is awkward but not particularly difficult. the woman who interviewed me on skype was very friendly and we had a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions surprised me but be able to say why you are interested in UHG.   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. If you made it past the first round, there was an on campus interview where they gave a tour and talked about the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you exemplify the core cultural aspects of the company?   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a great experience, from the very welcoming interviewers and they have a few other newly TDP there to make applicants feel more comfortable or asking any questions about the company or their work in general. The interview was very engaging , and I asked him about the company and his current project.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time, when you were working with a person, you dislike?   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very informal and low stress interview. Two Optum colleagues that I previously met at a networking event interviewed me for approximately 30 minutes to review and discuss my resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.