UnitedHealth Group TDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

UnitedHealth Group TDP Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.4

TDP Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Started with a recorded video interview. The kind where a question would pop up and you record your response and send it online.
Next was a coding challenge. 3 questions in 75 minutes.
Final round was a superday. Very conversational interview in which they mostly talk about your resume and why you want to work at UHG.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

TDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

everyone was super nice and helpful. Overall a very pleasant experience. There were two interviews the first was an on campus interview and the second was an onsite interview at their headquarters.

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was half behavioral questions and half technical questions. The technical questions were not very technical, but it was more about seeing how knowledgeable you were in certain areas.

TDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The first round was an automated video interview, the second was a multi-part skype interview. The automated video asks you a question then 30 seconds to think then records an answer. It is awkward but not particularly difficult. the woman who interviewed me on skype was very friendly and we had a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions surprised me but be able to say why you are interested in UHG.   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I initially applied on handshake for the position at Optum. I heard back and was invited to an on-campus interview. After I passed that interview I was invited to the final round up at the office in Schaumburg. Initially I did not get the offer but a spot opened up and I am currently deciding between this company and another.

TDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2017.

Interview

In the email they said the interview would be behavior and technical. I reviewed for the technical questions but they did not ask any. Overall it was easy. They were also very kind.

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a great experience, from the very welcoming interviewers and they have a few other newly TDP there to make applicants feel more comfortable or asking any questions about the company or their work in general. The interview was very engaging , and I asked him about the company and his current project.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time, when you were working with a person, you dislike?   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very informal and low stress interview. Two Optum colleagues that I previously met at a networking event interviewed me for approximately 30 minutes to review and discuss my resume.

TDP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I had a video Interview. You are shown the question, then 30 seconds to prepare for it and then 5 minutes to respond. Five questions total. There are no redo / rerecords

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

video screening with 5 questions played on your computer; 1 minute prep time and then 2-5 minutes to answer the question. was then invited to the final interview round at their Boston office location where they had 1 45 minutes interview, a question and answer session, and a panel of current employees

Interview Questions

• how would you explain a recent technology you've worked on to a 3rd grader?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.