University of Bristol Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 62 of over 62 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Bristol

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

Written task describing the level of understanding of different pieces of work followed by subject knowledge questions from each subject (Biology, Chemistry, Physics). The question from your own subject specialism will be the most difficult (A-level standard)

Interview Questions
  • Explain how atoms form a covalent bond
    Answer Question

University of Bristol

Application

I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

Interview with a panel of three supervisors for 20 minutes. I was asked to talk about a previous research project and answered questions about it. Also asked reasons for wanting to do a PhD

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Bristol

Application

I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

Interview with a variety of questions on skills, knowledge, passion, experience . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . ...... .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Bristol (Bristol, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Four staff will interview you and ask questions related to the job requirement. They will introduce the job responsibility in detail, and also the team member (basically all your interviewers). Each of them asked about 2 to 3 questions and some follow-up questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you tackle the difficulties in the job? Have you ever made some mistakes during your job, and how you tackled with it.

University of Bristol

Application

I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

It starts with a confirmation about the position applied for, followed by a self-introduction. After this each interviewer will ask a question that may arise in the course of the job and the applicant will need to answer how to respond.

Interview Questions
  • Each interviewer will ask a question that may arise in the course of the job and the applicant will need to answer how to respond.

University of Bristol

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Bristol in Mar 2021

Interview

30 minutes informal interview the next day 60 minutes formal interview with Panel interview. 10 minutes presentation about your self and 10 minutes presentation about the project. After that question from the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years? Or what title you want in your business card.

Application

Interview

Applied online, was shortlisted to interview, Prioritisation test and email draft example to begin with, 3 on interview panel (in-person), interview session lasted approx 30 minutes, atmosphere very comfortable, friendly. Positive experience

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Bristol (Bristol, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

had to complete an online application giving details about why i wanted to apply for this role and then it involved a group discussion around different scenarios and there were a few interview questions

Interview Questions
  • what would you bring to this role

University of Bristol

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

Had lots of smaller interviews with different people at different tables. The conversations weren't very formal and it was easy to converse. Some of the questions had a bit of follow up from the answers on the online application form.

Interview Questions
  • They asked competency qs like give me time when you were proactive or exhibited leadership roles.

University of Bristol

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Bristol

Interview

It was a quick one to one interview, where they ask why you would like to work there. Then there was a scenario re-enactment where they put you in a cubicle and you need to call someone and read off a script to get them to donate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62 Interviews