University of Delhi Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Delhi

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

Process was smooth and timely . Candidates were asked area of specialization. Questions pertaining to basic macro and micreconomics were common in most cases. It's good to prepare in advance at least one subject to feel confident.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain implications of fiscal expansion on private investment. 2. Explain j-curve. 3. Cash transfers versus subsidies
    Answer Question

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

Very deliberately asked questions related to the post you were applying. Key concepts clarity and time management skills were important for hiring for the post in that interview. They quizzed me by asking questions about my hobbies and passion, i remained calm and confident throughout nonetheless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

from the date of applying to the actual interview date, it took roughly 3-4 months. interview was smooth and I received the offer the same day. the overall process was quite smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi)

Interview

Easy, straight, related to papers of candidate's interest and comfort, some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving

University of Delhi

Application

I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

10 minute interview for adhoc position followed by a small demo lecture.There was also different questions asked. They were checking in depth knowledge of econometrics and time series. The panel consist of four members.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

University of Delhi

Application

I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

There is a viva voce and they ask you general questions depending on the background of your studies. Basic knowledge should be there accompanied by the previous research project you worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in Jul 2018

Interview

1.Asked for introduction 2.asked about the portfolio portfolio speaks a lot. They wanted to know about design skills of person in corresponding product design department.So portfolio must be prepared accordingly based on requirement 3.Asked about certain machining operations carried out in department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi in Jan 2018

Interview

Letter of grading explanation (hard copy) ? Possibility to graduate (BA4 only) (hard copy) ? Academic degree and certified copy (hard copy, after graduation day in August only) ? Diploma certificate (electronic, after passing the whole study programme only) ? Diploma supplements (electronic, after graduation day in August only) ? Credit certificates (electronic) ? Ranking in the cohort (electronic)

Interview Questions
  • Letter of grading explanation (hard copy)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in Jul 2017

Interview

questions ranging from subject knowledge to current progress in the field were asked. faculty you wish to choose was also asked and questions related to field of research of that professor were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in Jan 2016

Interview

Questions are mostly asked from the subjects which you have previously taught or you claim expertise in. Depends mostly on the interviewer. There is a panel of experts. Also, questions are asked from your research area. Language skills are highly valued. Number of people applying is high as DU being a much coveted central university and this makes it a tough call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews