University of Delhi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

University of Delhi Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi.

Interview

from the date of applying to the actual interview date, it took roughly 3-4 months. interview was smooth and I received the offer the same day. the overall process was quite smooth.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi).

Interview

Easy, straight, related to papers of candidate's interest and comfort, some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving

Interview

10 minute interview for adhoc position followed by a small demo lecture.There was also different questions asked. They were checking in depth knowledge of econometrics and time series. The panel consist of four members.

Intern Interview

Interview

There is a viva voce and they ask you general questions depending on the background of your studies. Basic knowledge should be there accompanied by the previous research project you worked on.

Design Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

1.Asked for introduction
    2.asked about the portfolio
    portfolio speaks a lot. They wanted to know about design skills of person in corresponding product design department.So portfolio must be prepared accordingly based on requirement
    3.Asked about certain machining operations carried out in department

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi in January 2018.

Interview

Letter of grading explanation (hard copy)
    ? Possibility to graduate (BA4 only) (hard copy)
    ? Academic degree and certified copy (hard copy, after graduation day in August only)
    ? Diploma certificate (electronic, after passing the whole study programme only)
    ? Diploma supplements (electronic, after graduation day in August only)
    ? Credit certificates (electronic)
    ? Ranking in the cohort (electronic)

Interview Questions

• Letter of grading explanation (hard copy)   1 Answer

PhD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

questions ranging from subject knowledge to current progress in the field were asked. faculty you wish to choose was also asked and questions related to field of research of that professor were also asked.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions are mostly asked from the subjects which you have previously taught or you claim expertise in. Depends mostly on the interviewer. There is a panel of experts. Also, questions are asked from your research area. Language skills are highly valued. Number of people applying is high as DU being a much coveted central university and this makes it a tough call.

Interview Questions

• Asked question about my PhD, its progress and findings.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

No specific questions. Very general.... Thye asked few questions on my subject specialisation. It's more about the marks you secure and the ranking would have been already done of the candidates based on it. It's a central university and hence they have protocols to follow as to how they would select candidates.

Learning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in July 2013.

Interview

It was just one face to face round with the management committee. With all the senior staff and they just wanted a confident candidate with good knowledge about the requisite softwares.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you face any problem?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.