University of Delhi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Delhi

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

Questions and answers for minimum 15 minutes along with a presentation round and if needed questions on past experience. Any research experience is also seemed ans inquired about from time to time.

Interview Questions
  • How will you teach the students in Hindi!?
    Answer Question

University of Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Delhi in Apr 2021

Interview

online assessment containing easy medium level aptitude and one coding question followed by two technical interviews (project discussion , dsa questions,cs fundamentals like oops concepts, sql querries, threads, udp vs tcp and so on.) and a HR round.

Interview Questions
  • 1) detect cycle in a linked list 2) what is hash map and its implementation

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

Process was smooth and timely . Candidates were asked area of specialization. Questions pertaining to basic macro and micreconomics were common in most cases. It's good to prepare in advance at least one subject to feel confident.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain implications of fiscal expansion on private investment. 2. Explain j-curve. 3. Cash transfers versus subsidies

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

Very deliberately asked questions related to the post you were applying. Key concepts clarity and time management skills were important for hiring for the post in that interview. They quizzed me by asking questions about my hobbies and passion, i remained calm and confident throughout nonetheless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

Excellent, anonymous, great, proficient, enjoyable, gracious, interactive, knowledge gain, profit basis, salary improvement, post improvement, high standard quality, quality questions, managable price, minimum preparation, quality time spent, curiosity, amazing, can be given again, good company, dream company, prolonged

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself

University of Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

from the date of applying to the actual interview date, it took roughly 3-4 months. interview was smooth and I received the offer the same day. the overall process was quite smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi)

Interview

Easy, straight, related to papers of candidate's interest and comfort, some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving some current affairs , at times problem solving

University of Delhi

Application

I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

10 minute interview for adhoc position followed by a small demo lecture.There was also different questions asked. They were checking in depth knowledge of econometrics and time series. The panel consist of four members.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

University of Delhi

Application

I interviewed at University of Delhi

Interview

There is a viva voce and they ask you general questions depending on the background of your studies. Basic knowledge should be there accompanied by the previous research project you worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi) in Jul 2018

Interview

1.Asked for introduction 2.asked about the portfolio portfolio speaks a lot. They wanted to know about design skills of person in corresponding product design department.So portfolio must be prepared accordingly based on requirement 3.Asked about certain machining operations carried out in department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews