University of Hertfordshire Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Hertfordshire

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

It was a long process consisting of a presentation and a panel interview with a large gap between each section. There was a 1 hour tour of the University at the beginning and the whole interview took about 5 hours

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you engage the students in the learning process?
    Answer Question

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Great place to gain experience. Very kind and considerate staff. I would reccomend this employer for entry levels positions. Very positive working experience here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

It was informal with a very general technical questions, and some questions about availability and why do I want to do a PhD, it was informal but some how very uncomfortable, and it felt like they have already made up their minds before the interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

It was lengthy with 3 stages. The process was tough still went through it all. I got a reply that I wasn't selected after 2 weeks wait even after the interview went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

Straight forward and makes you think creatively on why you would want to be an elect. You will have to explain the good valid reasons of how you will be contributing to the association.

Interview Questions
  • what is your long term goal do you have a good study balance along with these responsibilites.

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire (Hatfield, England)

Interview

First I submitted my CV then I had an informal phone chat. I was then invited to an interview. The interview itself was also fairly informal and involved two members of staff. It was only around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Hertfordshire

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire

Interview

Super friendly, super supportive and caring. Made you feel comfortable and at ease despite the interview panel having 3 interviewer's. Hiring process was fast and efficient. Answered queries with speed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire (Hatfield, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I filled in an initial application online through the university career portal. A week later was invited for a virtual interview. It was very easy and I was given the role a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Hertfordshire

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire in Jul 2020

Interview

It was over Microsoft teams. Just a casual chat. They were very nice and friendly. Nothing stressful. The team leaders and because of COVID it was not face to face

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Hertfordshire (Hartfield, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was fine. But it is extremely hard for non-white people to get a job at the University. Every time I have gone for an interview, I am interviewed by an all-white panel. I have been for an interview 5 times and have always been rejected. Based on feedback I have received, there was literally no reason for them to reject me. It is very hard if you are Asian minority to get a job here. Most of the people on the interview panel I think lean towards white. I never got a good instinct but always gave them the benefit of the doubt. I guess people’s words have proven to be right.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to leave the company you are working for?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews