University of Missouri Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

University of Missouri Interview Questions

Updated 13 Feb 2017

2.4

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

I was invited to interview in the first round of interviews, as such there were 8 questions more focused on getting to know you and your ability to work, not job specific questions.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

It was easy. Great people and friendly atmosphere. Would love to work there in the future. It was a quick interview and very straightforward. Great culture. Great peoples. They have a lot of offer. Very exciting.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

A skype interview was conducted. The questions were more about previous experience regarding to position. Interviewers were pretty nice. It took nearly one a hour. The follow up interview took 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

The process started by submitting an application that contained some essay questions about your decision making. That was followed by a 1:1 interview that lasted around 30 minutes. A very easy process.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked you a question that you didn't know the answer to, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

To be honest, interviews at MU vary so wildly by department that there's no way any review is going to be helpful. For getting an interview, however, be sure you figure out who the hiring manager is and reach out to him or her *after* you have submitted your application. Managers are not allowed to reviewed emailed materials, but they can read your email that you've replied and are especially hopeful for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Current list of books I'm reading.   1 Answer

Office Support Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Columbia, MO (US)).

Interview

I initially applied online (with a resume and cover letter). And eventually, I was called in for an interview at the office (by 2 interviewers). Only a week or two passed, between the time I applied and the day I was called. This experience differs sharply from my experiences applying for other jobs at The University of Missouri (frequently, I was not contacted at all after submitting an application).

Interview Questions

• Describe your organizational practices in an office environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked whether the manager could offer more than $12.00/hour, and she replied that she could not.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Missouri (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Just normal process. Applied through reference. Sent me an email regarding placing an interview. Called me in office. 1 question .Tell me about yourself. That's it. Just after that started explaining about roles and benefits. Asked me to mark available time. That's all

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

First exchanged a few emails, interviews had to be rescheduled because people were out sick. I went into the office on the day of my interview. It was all very informal and laid back. I was asked a few questions, then offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working weekends?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Missouri.

Interview

Submitted application online. Invited in for face-to-face. Manager was very reasonable and friendly. Since my main duties would be receptionist and customer service in person, on the phone, and via email, then I made a point to demonstrate that I was friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to demonstrate some Excel skills rather than just say that I knew Excel.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Desk Attendant Interview

Interview

Apply online when applications are posted (You will see posters around residence hall when you can apply) After you dil out your application you will be emailed to sign up for an interview. One, 30 minute interview with a student staff supervisor. Nothing too stressful, most questions asked were related to customer service. Entire process took about 3-4 weeks to hear back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone you don't like, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.