University of Washington Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 431 of over 431 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR / recruiter. Took around a week or 2 to hear back and then was asked for a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and a director, panel interview with the unit, 2 executive assistants.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself? What do you think will be the challenges for this role?
    Answer Question

University of Washington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Sent resume in July and hear back from them until Sep. Set up phone interview in mid-Sep and then processed another two rounds of interview. The final round was finished by the end of Oct. Have not hear back from them until now (more than 2 weeks after the final round). The whole process took about more than 2 months but still did not have the final result. Interviewers are really great and thoughtful, but the hiring process is too SLOW with minimum guidance. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • behavioral and technical questions combined.

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Applied on line. Submitted documents. Emailed with Recruiters. Hour long phone interview. Discuused next steps. Said they would call in 2-3 days. I called after 5. Emailed after 7 . Never heard back. Apparently I was not selected. I expected more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

I completed an initial phone screen to ensure I met the requirements. Then I completed a large panel interview (6 panel members!) that lasted over an hour. Very thorough and engaged for an entry level job!

Interview Questions
  • They could only repeat questions, not clarify them! This was tricky for some very HR-language heavy stock questions.

University of Washington

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

The hiring manager was very friendly. The interview was very casual, with typical behavioral questions. Asked about lab experiences, communication skills, and general availability. Email response with the hiring manager was very fast. I think it was a wonderful process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

We had to write an essay and fill out an application. To apply to the school. The application was easy but really really long. Start early and make sure you get good grades to get in this school, then apply for your major and so on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

Very responsive HR personnel, smooth coordination of interviews, and transparency of communication. Offers great experience for candidates invited for on-campus interviews, with the opportunity to meet potential colleagues, supervisors, and stakeholders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

During the interview, you will be asked questions regarding your university experience and educational background. The atmosphere was very friendly. The interviewers were very professional and kind. I have a good experience from this interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your academic achievements? What academic skills do you feel you can improve on?

University of Washington

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

There was a total of 1 round of interviews. Interviewed by 3 individuals. The interview consisted of a round of technical questions, a round of behavioral, and lastly asked about availability for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Washington

Application

I interviewed at University of Washington

Interview

The interview was in two parts. The first was a phone screen and then a interview on Zoom with the entire team. I received an offer in two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 431 Interviews