University of the West of England IT Security Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

University of the West of England IT Security Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at University of the West of England

1 Interview Review

4.0

IT Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England.

Interview

Initial online form, including fields to address essential requirements for the role.

For the interview, I was asked to prepare and present a 10 minute presentation. The brief provided was just the title and I couldn't find any extra context, so it turned out I had misinterpreted the second part, which is a little frustrating.

Interview was with a panel of four, first the presentation, then questions, with a short time after for my questions.

I received a call the following morning from one of the interviewers, to tell me they had selected a candidate and I had been unsuccessful. They then spent around 10 minutes providing feedback on my performance.

Apart from the lack of context for the presentation, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you convinced a non IT security focused colleague or friend to improve their own security posture?   Answer Question
  • What vulnerability poses the greatest risk to an organisation?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.