University of the West of England Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of the West of England

University of the West of England

Application

I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

Said that I was the perfect candidate but couldn’t hire me because of my nationality. They liked my cover letter and CV but said they only want people from their country doing the internships

Interview Questions
  • They didn’t even book the interview
    Answer Question

University of the West of England

Application

I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

Straightforward. An email inviting me to a 45 min interview with a panel of three. Straightforward. An email inviting me to a 45 min interview with a panel of three. Straightforward. An email inviting me to a 45 min interview with a panel of three.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of the West of England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in office one. This was about 30 minutes and included performing a small task. It was quite good fun and was great to get a feel of the course.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of the West of England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

First step was pretty straightforward. Inital phone conversations with HR , talk about current experiences, your motivation, why this role, why UWE. Remember to ask feedback at the end of presentation Next step is interviewing with team member

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of the West of England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people who were in the direct management of the applied position. They asked relevant questions towards the applied job position and there were no complicated questions to trick you over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of the West of England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

Initial online form, including fields to address essential requirements for the role. For the interview, I was asked to prepare and present a 10 minute presentation. The brief provided was just the title and I couldn't find any extra context, so it turned out I had misinterpreted the second part, which is a little frustrating. Interview was with a panel of four, first the presentation, then questions, with a short time after for my questions. I received a call the following morning from one of the interviewers, to tell me they had selected a candidate and I had been unsuccessful. They then spent around 10 minutes providing feedback on my performance. Apart from the lack of context for the presentation, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • How have you convinced a non IT security focused colleague or friend to improve their own security posture?
  • What vulnerability poses the greatest risk to an organisation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online. Got an interview within 2.5 weeks and had 1.5 weeks to prepare for 10 ,im presentation and panel interview. There were 3 members of the panel-Conversion Manager, International Officer, International University recruiter. Questions involved how to convert enquiries to applicants, recruitment and international students. Feed was great. I fell short on not elaborating on my experiences and skills as the interview was based on question scoring.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage to keep up-dated with the relevant knowledge of the market?

University of the West of England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

By the book. 15 minute presentation followed by 30 mins of questions. The presentation was extremely specific and academic. The questions were very operational and general. There was a sense that they were looking for an answer to a problem which they had rather than trying to fill the advertised post - which was broader than the interview accounted for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you motivate other people?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

You apply through your department or supervisor and you may be invited for interview. It’s a straight forward process which can be achieved as a post graduate student that is masters or phd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of the West of England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England

Interview

A short written test followed by a straightforward competency-based interview. There were three interviewers and all asked two questions. It was a very quick decision afterwards (the next day) and good, honest feedback.

Interview Questions
  • When have you gone out of your way to help a customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews