University of the West of England Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

University of the West of England Interview Questions

Interviews at University of the West of England

2.7

Senior Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of the West of England in June 2016.

Interview

Okay relatively informal, two stage interview with a panel and presentation followed by a panel traditional interview. Presentation of a topical issue and problem and the interview was more around the application form and job specification.

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Group interview - two activities. I took part in the interview three/four years, and don't really remember the exact questions or activities,

International Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melaka (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Melaka (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a phone interview with the GM and was asked several questions and immediately told that I will be sent an email to carry out an assessment. He was very straight-forward and wanted me to be concise and precise with my answers judging from the tone and annotation. He asked relevant questions related to the role and how I think I would fit the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is needed to be successful in sales?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of the West of England.

Interview

Easy and quick. Started by online application. One and final panel interview. All questions were about administrative and customer service roles. All in all easy and freindly interview.
    How will i prioritise my day to day work.

Negotiation

none

Room Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

- Actually the job is part time and it requires you about the physical condition. Indeed, you need to arrange the furniture. And filling the information about the current situation of the room. It was quite easy but you have to repeat the whole process every time you for a new room.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe the suitable physical condition to do the job?   Answer Question

Future Students Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

This was a process based on skills and experience based questions, with a customer role focus. Looking at your ability to manage tricky situations, your interest in education and the institution and your ability to problem solve and offer valued customer service.

Research Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Presentation and interview with panel of four. Questions were job specific about the approach I suggested. Interviewers were friendly. Not as daunting as I had feared. They were very interested in research publications

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about the research approach   1 Answer

Student Ambassador Summer School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Application only sent out to existing student ambassadors. This was an application for the summer school events which occur during June and July.
    No interview, only a written application form.

Interview Questions

• If you discovered a group of guest pupils on campus with some alcohol in their flat, how would you deal with the situation? (bearing in mind the pupils visiting campus are under age)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they knew me well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of the West of England (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

By an agent in home country.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hard.

See What University of the West of England Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Human Resources Strategic Resourcing Officer in Bristol, England (UK)

Pros: “Great benefits, good focus on staff and student wellbeing, investment in building beautiful buildings (as well as improving the older ones), amazing campus grounds with beautiful trees and...”“Great benefits, good focus on staff and student wellbeing, investment in building beautiful buildings (as well as improving the older ones), amazing campus grounds with beautiful trees and flowers, the coffee is great too. With a people centric ethos of a library, cafes, shops, a gym, nursery, post office and a barber's on site, working for UWE Bristol is more like working for a community than working for a business. I am proud to work for UWE Bristol, it is an organisation that is flourishing, achieving great goals and provides fantastic learning opportunities to it's students and staff, take a look at their 'ranking and reputation' internet page for more details.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.