VIP industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIP industries (Pune).

Interview

After a long GD, a few people were short-listed. My interview was a homogeneous mix of HR-based and HR knowledge-based questions. The panelists were supportive and responsive. They paid attention to what I was saying and asked questions based on that only.
    They asked me which field of HR was I interested in and why, and then they delved further into my answer, asking more technical questions to figure how much was it that I actually knew.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Selection & Recruitment? What is the significance of Training & Development in an organization?   1 Answer

Area Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIP industries (Hubli) in February 2016.

Interview

Three to four rounds of interview, and the interview is conducted by different levels. Its common in most of the companies and I have not faced any difficulties. Its better to be honest.

Interview Questions

• How are you handle the unethical   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at VIP industries (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process with multiple levels of interviews with different people in the hierarchy. Quizzed about different aspects to get a overall perspective. Regressive discussion on numbers and previous employment .

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to handle people are almost double your age?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VIP industries (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test which checks your basic quantitative ability, verbal and comprehensive ability, logical reasoning and general knowledge. This is followed by a Case-based group discussion and post that an interview. All the rounds are elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to basic HR were asked to check your basic understanding of the subject matter. Post which questions aligned to the points made on CV were asked.   Answer Question

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VIP industries (Pune) in February 2011.

Interview

first selection on basis of % throughout your academic career, then aptitude test, followed by GD round, then Personal interview in front of the companies panel. this was through campus recruitment. if you have experience then you can directly apply online on the companies site.

Interview Questions

• question are not difficult but they jump from one topic to some thing which is very new for you.   1 Answer

Cluster Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIP industries (New Delhi).

Interview

The process started with a group discussion which lasted for an hour followed by interview.Overall process was intensive and exhaustive at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Since it was an campus recruitment process,we were not being asked any difficult or unexpected question but overall process was intense.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VIP industries (Kolkata) in June 2018.

Interview

First Apti test followed by GD, and at last P I. The interview was tough and exhausting. They screen the candidates from tip to toe. Knowledge and intelligence is what they look for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not in the CV   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.