Valero Energy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valero Energy Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Valero Energy

2.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview

If you want a job at Valero, go to church with the CEO or go to college at UTSA or Texas A&M. If you don't pass these test, Good Riddance...

Interview Questions

• Where does your husband work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

About 3 interviews. Just study for them and you will be fine. If you are a good fit for the company you won't have any issues. If you like volunteering and serving your community that helps you with your application. Make sure you don't lie about your community service because everyone at Valero volunteers and they will double check to make sure you are not making things up.

Interview Questions

• If you said you spoke another language be prepared to have part of the interview be in that other language.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (Memphis, TN (US)).

Interview

I was a contractor and I knew someone so I didn't have to go through an intense interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very firm on the offer amount

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valero Energy in June 2010.

Interview

initial screening with HR. phone interview with hiring manager, followed by onsite 1:1 interviews. no formal set of interview questions. friendly people. attire is business formal. office environment is clean and professional. perks offered include onsite daycare facility, cafeteria, gym, group exercise classes, personal training, health clinic, credit union, dry cleaning, and postal center.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.