Valero Energy Associate Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valero Energy Associate Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Valero Energy

3.5

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

Submitted application then received a call from HR to schedule a phone screen. After the phone screen an interview was then scheduled with 1-6 employees from the department. The interview process took about two hours which was understandable since there were 2 different groups who interviewed at different times. Easy process overall but not as easy as other interviews I've had. Also, I must say everyone was really friendly!

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at Valero? What do you know about the position you applied for? Can you tell me about yourself? Why are you planning to leave your present job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with hiring manger(s) and several accounting managers. My experience was informal, each interviewer asked several questions about my academic and professional background followed by a discussion about my ability to do the job. After interviewing with other energy companies through the C.A.R and S.T.A.R methods this was not terribly difficult. Although, after having worked with the company for several months I trust the formal interview methods to help a company better evaluate candidates and the needs that must be met.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the gap years in your resume.   3 Answers
    • How advanced are you with SAP?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.