Valero Energy IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valero Energy IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Valero Energy

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter came to my college career fair and got chosen for the interview the next day. Really laid back interview, just asked basic interview questions and reviewed my resume. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was fun and welcoming. I applied at a career fair and a couple weeks later was scheduled for an interview. It took a while to hear back about results of the interview and I constantly had to call in to find out about updates. Had a phone screen, an onsite interview with 2 interviewers in the room; one asked all the behavioral questions and the other was in charge of the technical questions. Then after offer had to do drug screening.

Interview Questions

• There was a good balance of behavioral and technical questions. Mostly technical concepts about OOP and one white board coding question (I think it had something to do with arrays). Although I wasn't informed I would be getting tested on technical knowledge at that stage, I managed to answer all the questions I could.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.