Valero Energy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valero Energy Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Valero Energy

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview

There is only one 1:1 Interview. Prior to this there is a screening at the university career fair. Mostly resume walk through, with couple of questions on your technical background. My interview was mostly conversational. Overall a really good experience. Know your resume well!

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valero Energy in September 2014.

Interview

The process included an interview that was done at my university. I then heard back from them about a month later with an extension of a job. The salaries at least for interns are based on how many hours that you have had in class.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard behavioral questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

This had a basic behavioral portion, then the standard hire on type information. As an intern I did not have much experience, so I focused on my teamwork acheivments.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness, and how will this affect your performance within Valero.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texas City, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (Texas City, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

1 over the phone interview
    -no technical questions

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very simple, none of them were technical based, the hardest one was probably the usual "name a time when you had a teamate who was hard to work with"   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a fixed offer for the internship

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.