Valero Energy Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valero Energy Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Valero Energy

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview

The interview was done over two phone calls. The first phone call was about general questions about my resume and my work experiences. The second phone call was purely behavioral and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How would I react if I saw a coworker behaving in an unsafe manner?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Valero Energy

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valero Energy (College Station, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process went very smooth. The recruiter was always very helpful and supportive. I went through 3 different interviews before I received the offer. The first interview was face-to-face, the second was a video interview, and the third was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't see eye-to-eye with someone.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy in September 2016.

Interview

Was introduced to a recruiter at the career fair. Was called and offered an interview. Had a one on one interview with a senior manager in my department. After the interview an offer was extended

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview

This was simple for me because I was out of state. All I had to do was answer a phone interview it only took an hour or so of my time.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valero Energy (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through college career fair in month of March. After a week got called in for face-to-face interview and later less than a week got the offer. Simple hiring process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valero Energy.

Interview

At my school there is a huge career fair where the recruiters of nearly 800 companies around the world mingle with college students. There the students speak briefly to the company reps about their college experience so far and exchange resumes and business cards. If the recruiter likes a students personality then the student's resume will be kept for review after the fair. Later that evening the company recruiters will look over the resumes and filter the good ones based on previous work experience, GPA, and extra-curricular activities. Once a company has narrowed the candidates down to only a handful they will extend an invitation for an interview. The interviewers consisted of an older manger and a younger employee a few years out of college. They were very friendly and joked around throughout the interview to keep the mood light. If they like your personality, GPA, and previous work experience then they will offer you a job. Simple as that.

Interview Questions

• None. The questions were straight forward.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.