Valleyfair Amusement Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valleyfair Amusement Park Interview Questions

Interviews at Valleyfair Amusement Park

1.6

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

overall great experience, the allowed us to wear what ever and got back to be very fast. For management they have a lot more behavior questions. Overall just have a smile on your face and a positive attitude.

Seasonal Ride Operator/Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

You were placed in a conference room with a few other people and split into teams to do a few activities. The first activity related to ethics and morals. The second was what you would say to a guest based on their facial expression and an impromptu scenario. We then had to get a marble from the top of a toy slide to the bottom with two enters points and one exit, this was timed but there was no consequence to not finishing, it was also done in a group.

Interview Questions

• The first thing they do is place customer scenarios   1 Answer

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard. I was asked mainly behavioral questions. There was also a group interview with various teamwork and case study type questions. After that, I was given a tour of the park and told what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• If a child is lost, what would you do?   1 Answer

Haunt Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

At this place there really is no interview. You apply, they see if you old enough and have breath in your body. If you meet all these requirements expect to be hired on the spot.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)).

Interview

One on one interview, they were obviously following a script of questions. The stock "why do you want to work here" and "do you work better in a group or alone." They did pay attention to my answers though, and changed my position to better suit what I said. The paperwork process, what they call "processing in" was super painful and unclear, but it worked out in the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park.

Interview

If you live in the area, you will be scheduled for a group interview after filling out an online application. The group interviews are not very stressful. You will either have one or two interviewers who have a PowerPoint presentation giving you more information about the job details and benefits. In addition to that presentation, you will be called on to answer a series of questions as well as have the chance to volunteer answers to questions. After the interview, you will provide your availability and hear from them one way or the other in the next few days via email. The email might go to your junk mail so be sure to check it frequently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no hourly wage negotiation.

Foods Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)).

Interview

Very short and easy questions. They need people to work so they ask simple questions just to see if you work well with others. I interviewed later in the season so it may have been a little different then normal, but overall it was very quick and easy with simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work with others or alone?   1 Answer

Haunt Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Showed up for a group meeting at ValleyFair to hear about the opportunity, met with a hiring manager in a small group, discussed the positions and talents, and was offered the role of Haunt Talent.

Interview Questions

• explained the job, met in a big classroom, then broke off into small groups with managers.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park.

Interview

Applied online through college, got a two hour long phone call, then hired. They asked mainly general getting to know you questions, really didn't feel like an interview half the time!

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valleyfair Amusement Park (Shakopee, MN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online Application
    Interview Over Phone With Distant Applicants
    Locals Do Interview 1:1 With One Of The Department Managers, Usually
    Asked Various Basic Questions To Make Sure You Know How To Do A Very Basic Job
    Required To Pass Drug Test And Background Check

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to help in other departments if they needed help?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.