ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2019

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Systems Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

The Interview was divided into three rounds. The first round was an aptitude and coding round where questions on mathematical reasoning and English comprehension were asked. The coding round consisted of one question and the allowed languages were Java, Python. The second round was a technical cum HR round where simple puzzle questions were asked and an elaboration of your resume was asked. Followed by some behavioral questions. The third round was a pure technical round with higher officials of the company. They went in-depth regarding projects and internships you had done in your resume. Asked technical questions on the tools and applications used. Followed by some out of the box puzzle questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had two ropes of different lengths and thickness, assume that both ropes take 30 min to burn completely. How would you measure 45 min? (You have no ruler/scale to measure the ropes)   2 Answers

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was quite easy. First a recruiter contacted me, and then there was a telephone interview. Last step was a face to face meeting. the interview lasted for about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions on decision making   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was smooth quick. I interacted with very polite people. HR is very responsive and nicely explained details 3-4 rounds of interviews nicely describe entire process very helpful looking forward

Senior UI Devel Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

I have been interviewed on Skype for Hyd Value labs , Interviewer english to too poor may be he is technically good it hard to under stand Questions from him hence i missed most of questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2016.

Interview

It consists of totally six rounds. Two written tests, group discussion, two rounds of technical interview and finally a hr interview. It took a week long for me to complete the whole process, but was finally offered.
    But, I had to reject it because of less salary.

Interview Questions

• Programs, mostly in C Language   1 Answer

Because, the salary is very less compared to other companies. Moreover, they ask for a bond for three years. They also ask us to submit the certificates.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Godavari

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (East Godavari) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a aptitude test. And followed by group discussion. Then there will be two levels of interview. Basic skills are tested. But the people are looking for csc and IT Guys only.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

Worst interview process I have been to. They invited around 100 applicants for this process and had only 3-4 members for the panel. All were invited by 10 am (yes all of us!!). It took whole day and still people werent done with first round itself, many left post lunch as it didnt feel like their turn's gonna come. I had more patience so i waited till 6:30. Then interviewer asked me some basic java questions, spring basics, one arrogant piece of character he was. At this point I didnt even care about the results, and just left after my first round.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad).

Interview

It was 4 rounds of thorough interview and as promised they never called for the last round. It was a bad experience for me because everything went well and they never called back.

Interview Questions

• There were 3 rounds and they never called me for the last round which they promised   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR Dept and was asked whether I am interested to join or not when I said him that yes I am interested I was called for the interview next day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.