Vantiv Senior Treasury Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vantiv Senior Treasury Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Vantiv

1 Interview Review

Senior Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vantiv (Mason, OH (US)).

Interview

I received a call two days after applying for the position. The recruiter set up a phone interview for the following week, but then didn't call at the scheduled time. I emailed her the next day and see replied that she had just forgotten about me...We rescheduled and this time she did call. However, she was driving and on a cell phone during the interview. I couldn't hear a word she said because of the noise from driving. She spoke for about 20 min, only asking me two basic questions. She then said she wanted to schedule me for an in person interview the next week, but would have to wait until she got back to the office to schedule it. A few days passed without hearing from her. I followed up at which time she told me they went with another candidate for the position. This was an incredibly unprofessional interview and reflected very poorly on the company.

Interview Questions

• She really didn't ask any questions that were relevant to the job. Just the basic tell me about yourself blah blah blah...   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.