Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in November 2017.

Interview

The whole process is finished in one day only...First round was aptitude test (35 questions.Time management is crucial )which included basic maths ,2 gk questions,bar graph questions... The first round was very easy.. Next round was GD .Here if you talk and involve in discussion it is enough and also they see valid points based on topic....
Third was hr+technical interview which was easy... They asked about project.and little about basic mechanical questions and hr questions.The interview process took about 30minutes. .

Interview Questions

• Heat pump, Refrigeration,Air condition   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Vedanta Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Bhubaneswar) in November 2017.

Interview

It was tough . I was asked about everything from working preferences to very fundamental questions pertaining to high school studies . I did my internship there as well , so had enough things in my arsenal to answer . Was interviewed by HR and Technical personnel from the company . It was not intense but bit tough as very basic questions may be a lethal trap and shouldn't go unnoticed . Prepare thoroughly and have your concepts cleared on what and how you did the internship .All the very best for future .

Interview Questions

• Q: How did your internship go ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Cuttack) in November 2017.

Interview

Three Rounds. First round was written round consisting of aptitude questions which were of moderate difficulty. Second round consisted of Group Discussion. Final round was interview which consisted of both HR and Technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Bhubaneswar).

Interview

Three steps
    1) written
    2) group discussion
    3) interview
    Written was of 35 questions and 45 minutes
    Group discussion topic for me was "how to empower women in the society"
    Interview round was basically technical round. Once you are confident enough to answer them you look for a possible chance.

Interview Questions

• They asked mainly technical questions.
      Starting from brakes to structural details of automobile (As I am an automobile engineer).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

I was hired under the Campus recruitment drive conducted by Vedanta at our College. The candidates were at first briefed thoroughly about the company. The selection process was explained, followed by an aptitude test and a personal interview of the candidates who cleared the aptitude test. The rounds were systematically and smoothly conducted. I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• they asked me electrical technical questions followed by HR questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Dhanbad) in March 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the Vedanta Recruitment in my campus. The first round was a Group Discussion in which 50-60% of people were selected for the second round which was the Technical interview. In the second round, many technical questions were asked regarding the training done during the Bachelor's degree and some HR questions

Interview Questions

• Many small details regarding the training   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai) in March 2017.

Interview

Vedanta Recruitment was average difficulty.The process includes Aptitude,GD and Technical Interview.The process took place at our college and it was an one day process.Interview was conducted by a General HR and a technical HR.

Interview Questions

• Example of a gas to liquid direct heat transfer operation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of Undergrad level chemical engineering questions in the technical section, followed by a short HR section, "what are your strengths?", "why should we hire you?" etc.
    Interview lasted for about 20 mins, due to large no. of candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is Leaching?
      followed by subsequent questions related to it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burla, Odisha

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Burla, Odisha) in October 2016.

Interview

1st a Written round (Pen n Paper),than a Group Discussion thanInterview(Technical & HR)
    In written round questions from apti n reasoning.There are 55 quesions,time 50 min. In Group discussion topics based on current affairs.In interview round there will be two interviewer for one interviewee.

Interview Questions

• 1.Introduce ur self?
      2.Basic questions regarding all core topics of Electrical Engineering
      3.Practical knowledge test(Regarding Industrial Trainings)
      4.More qustions from Machines,Power Electronics,Power system,Digical electronics
      5.Some tricky HR questions.
      6.judge my personality... by asking tricky questions.

My Interview was 25mins long.....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warangal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Warangal) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied through my college,nitw oct 2016.the process completed in one day.there was a written test then group discussion and technical/HR interview.written test consisted of 35 questions,only aptitude,preparation from rs agarwal will get you through this.then group discussion on media on being biased,later interview for the shortlisted candidates.interview was very easy with basic questions and was more of a personal interview

Interview Questions

• 1)difference between 4-stroke,2-stroke engines?
      2)brayton cycle
      3)types of fits,how tolerances are calculated,what are hole/shaft based systems
      4)heat treatment stages,TTT curve
      5)iron carbide diagram
       and some questions related to resume,group discussion topic(what is GST,opinion on telangana being made a state)   Answer Question