Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Surathkal).

Interview

Written test was followed by group discussion which was branch wise. This is followed by HR Cum technical round. Experience was good. There must not be any backlogs and should have sound knowledge of branch. HR were friendly and good.

Interview Questions

• Are u ready to go anywhere across India.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vedanta Resources

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

First there was an online test. This round was easy . Shortlisted students had a group discussion . Easy topics for almost all the groups . Then HR and Technical interviews together for the students who cleared GD.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

After clearing the first round i.e. Aptitude round, I was shortlisted for GD and the topic was " Is IPL spoiling the gentleman's game ?". After this round was the technical & HR round - combined.
    Telephonic Technical Round
    HR Personal Round

Interview Questions

• They asked me about core topics (Mechanical) - alloys composition, basics thermodynamic laws and other basics. There was this one question where he asked me if you were to build a car using Aluminium & Steel which one would you prefer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Howrah

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Howrah).

Interview

Started with a written test conducted by Co cubes. 90 questions , 90 minutes. Comprised of Aptitude , English Comprehension. No technical questions.
    Next stage was GD. The topic was "is india ready for cashless economy?" .

Interview Questions

• The process to extract Aluminium   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Raurkela) in October 2018.

Interview

The company's hiring process was done in four steps
    1. online test, 2. group discussion, 3. technical interview and 4. HR interview
    In online test they mainly focused on heat transfer, Mass Transfer

Interview Questions

• mainly they focused on my summer intership project and final year project   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was Group discussion of 10 per batch. After this Technical round for the selected people was carried out in which they asked basic technical questions from what is taught in engineering.

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Patiala) in October 2018.

Interview

Firstly, they took an aptitude test and core test. Then GD constituting groups of 10 students. Then finally, face to face interview with panel which is mainly core subjects. All rounds were eliminating.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

Written test, Group discussion, Technical and HR interview. In was very helpful for me attended this process and written test is easy for to answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

Hardcore Technical questions were asked, long interview, will ask your area of interests, and will ask from both the below mentioned topics as well as your area of interests. You should be strong in these fields. be confident.

Interview Questions

• For me Questions were asked from these topics:
      Thermal Engineering
      Power-plant
      Manufacturing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Dhanbad) in December 2017.

Interview

had written , gd and tr and hr rounds and the whole process took one day to complete
    gd comprised of simple topics and 10 members in each group. and written was from apti di englisha nd current affairs

Interview Questions

• tr- basic questions from Vocational training
      pi - about family background and a random topic of india and china relations   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.