Vedanta Resources GET (MINING) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

2.0

GET (MINING) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Dhanbad) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was a GD round where 64 students appeared in groups of 10 each. 23 were shortlisted for interview. It was mainly a technical cum hr interview where both the panelists were from technical background. Later, 3-4 of us were called for another HR interview before declaring the final result.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The ctc was fixed with 4.5 lpa for first 6 months, 7.56 lpa for the next 6 months and 7.8 lpa henceforth.

Other Interview Reviews for Vedanta Resources

GET (MINING) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Mangalore).

Interview

Vedanta (Sesa Goa) came on 4th of November 2016. They started their ppt at 9. After 45 minutes of ppt the asked mining students to go GD (as there was no written test for them) and rest all students waited there to write the test. In GD 2 groups of 11 n 10 members were there amongst whom they selected 10 members for interview. Interview was of mainly HR type and roughly of 20 minutes for each candidate. They gave their result around 7:30 pm.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join Vedanta when coal India is coming ?
      Coal India is paying mo Where do u see urself in next 5 years ?
      What is it favourite subject in mining (I told environmental) ?
      Followed by this they asked tell me use of environmental management in surface mines ? How many types of Mining methods u know in case of surface mine ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.