Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vedanta Resources Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2016.

Interview

CAMPUS PLACEMENT
Whole process consisted of following: 1)Written test
35 ques in 45 min : aptitude (30 ques), DI (3 ques), GK (2 ques)
2)GD on common topics
3)Interview (technical and hr): Basic question based on the branch (EE,ME,EC) and some questions Based on CV

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vedanta Resources

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai) in November 2017.

Interview

They came for campus interview.it was mainly about my projects,and from my area of interest. Be keen about your resume which will help you in being confident on yourself while attending interviews.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

Written test, Group discussion, Technical and HR interview. In was very helpful for me attended this process and written test is easy for to answer

Anonymous Employee in Talcher

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Talcher) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very good.I was little nervous before the interview but eventually I had got over it. The HR was very supportive. I really enjoyed the interview. They asked me about my personal life and also about my internship.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in October 2016.

Interview

Written round(aptitute) followed by Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview
    The interview had equal number HR questions and Technical questions. The group discussion had some topics on general awareness. The written test can be cracked easily with some preparation.

Interview Questions

• Why Vedanta?
      Why not in software company and why in a core company?
      What the complete process of aluminium extraction?
      What are raw materials used in Hall-Heroult's process?
      What is the amount of current used in potlines?
      What is Anode Effect?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2017.

Interview

first they selected through aptitude and group discussion, then they shortlist for the technical interview.In interview they focus mainly on the technical aspects and the internship.I completed my internship from BARC and SAIL, so they ask generic questions about the project undertaken,what you learn in it and so on.
    Then they invite me for HR interview, where he ask me about the current dollar rupee relationship and ask me to explain the whole scenario. It went smooth.

Interview Questions

• what is reciprocating pump?
      what is catalyst used in contact process
      what is your project work in BARC?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Dhanbad) in December 2017.

Interview

The whole process took place in our college. There are 4 rounds- Aptitude, GD, Technical Interview and HR.
    Aptitude questions are very easy. You have to attempt 35 questions in 45 minutes.Nearly 50 were shortlisted out of 60.
    For GD they made 5 batches each consisting of 10. My GD topic was Should education be made compulsory for Politicians?. Here, in my opinion, they checked whether you can speak without fear in front of others. A total of 16 members were selected out of GD.
    In technical, there are few technical questions and few HR questions. They didn't ask anything relevant to my projects. Only 1 was eliminated from this round.
    In HR only 2-3 questions were asked. HR was for around 1 minute and Technical was for around 5-10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in December 2017.

Interview

1. apti 35 que 45 min ,,, among 28 , where selected..........
    2 gd. current topic no elimination but you have to speak
    3 tech interview basic quetion.concept sholud be clear of your branch sub...[10 selected]
    4 hr round 5 min 8 were selected
    just clear aptii.u will be selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in November 2017.

Interview

The process comprised of 4 rounds - aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview and HR interview. The test was very easy and the topics of GD were pretty simple. Basic technical questions were asked in PI and HR interview covered the normal questions and some current economic trends

Interview Questions

• Describe the things taking place during tea making from engineering point of view   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in December 2017.

Interview

It was a campus drive which consisted of Aptitude test and psychometric test. It was followed by a GD and finally there was a combined HR and TR. Overall the level of difficulty of test was medium. The topic for GD was a contemporary one (about iPhone). Apart from this, the panel was looking for energetic and knowledgeable people.

Interview Questions

• What are the benefits of Industrial Engineering? Why Vedanta?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.