Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions

Interviews at Venetian Casino Resort Inc

2.6

Payroll Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Applied over a month ago and finally got called for an interview. The interview process was very organized and the interview went really well. I was interviewed by one person and it was more like a conversation which was great. Compared to other companies, this gave me a good impression of the company because of how they handled everything; very professional.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a difficult question. The interview was really straight-forward and it was basically me explaining the details of my resume.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Got a call for a group Interview. This looked like sitting with a group of 15 other people, in front of a panel. The interviewer asked us questions and we answered one at a time. At the end they ask if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream vacation? Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview about 2 weeks later. The application is very long. Before setting the appointment, she asked me if I had any tattoos and if I was available for any shift on any day (on-call position).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Venetian?   Answer Question
    • Say you have to walk through another servers section to get to the service well, and a guest flags you down for a drink. How to you proceed?   Answer Question
    • How do you maintain your composure when your section is very busy?   Answer Question

Call Center Specialist Level III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Be prepared to take a typing test Interviewing questions were basic Be prepared to go into deal with each question. I’ve have harder interviews. I guess there are looking for a salesman.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in December 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application on the careers website in December 2018, I received a call to schedule an interview from a talent coordinator. Which I had a panel interview with the Front Office Assistant Director and 2 Front Office Managers. The interview went really well, it wasn’t too stressful. The full onboarding process took about two months.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Venetian Casino Administration called me 1-2 weeks after I applied to schedule an audition.

I was instructed to go to Pit 6 next to the poker room and sports book. It is a pit with dead games designed for floor supervisors to audition you personally.

Once there, have a seat where everyone else in black and whites are sitting. A floor supervisor will greet you and ask what games you deal.

You will be auditioning with different floor supervisors who have expertise in the games they are watching you on.

EVERY floor supervisor there is incredibly nice. Loosen up, walk and talk your game. Some will even give you advice during the audition.

Advice:
    Craps: payout there is 31 and 16 for 1.
    Blackjack: know the shoe brush
    Roulette: standard routine; move cheques, calculate payout, spin the ball; left and right
    Pai gow poker: dealer is position 1 and moves COUNTER CLOCKWISE, be able to deal banker player
    Smile and talk

After your audition, you’ll talk to a floor supervisor one on one. Ask you interview questions and you’ll be down. I think I took 1.5 hours from start to finish.

They said they will call and email if they choose you in 1-2 weeks.

When I wrote this review, I haven’t received a decision yet.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good dealer?   1 Answer
    • How do you think guests should be treated? (Or something similar to that effect)   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would make a good dealer?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a friend that is the floor manager and like 1 week later I got called to go to there job fair in the parking garage so I went there was a lot of people but only about 6 of us were applying for the same position. We went for a 2nd interview on one on one . And that was nice and easy everyone was so polite . And today I got an email saying to make sure everything on my application is correct so I’m guessing they are looking at my application . But as for now I’m just waiting . It’s only been 2 days . And I’m so anxious!

Solution Analyst, Gaming - Level II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Initial HR screening lasting approximately 30 minutes, then a phone interview with the hiring manager - The interview went incredibly well and I was told by the hiring manager that I made it to round two. Never received a call or word about next steps until I emailed HR who finally had the courage to tell me the hiring manager changed her mind. Incredibly unprofessional hiring manager on the Application Support team who lacks education, professional courtesy and integrity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. If you were a member of a sports team, what position would you play? Tell me about a time when you worked on a team and had to deal with a project that was not successful?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, called by recruitment, and in-person with various members of the team. I was really excited about this company but I am waiting more than 2 month from my interview so I sent them an email and replied me that I am ok in background check but they are waiting for humandepartment to tell them next! So, not satisfy with its long process and I do not know what should I do now.

Resort Services Agent Interview

Application

I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and relaxed, I'm still waiting to hear. I interviewed directly with the department in the office that I applied for. I have a really good vibe about this so hopefully I'll get a call soon.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.