Verity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Verity Interview Questions

Interviews at Verity

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verity (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview wasn't interactive at all. The interviewer was blankly asking technical questions, which didn't really matter for the role. During the presentation too, it was very blank, with no interest from their side.
    Heard very negative about this company, please don't work here.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verity (Nashville, TN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was in house. He reached out to me. Very articulate, new the company well, listened well. A great deal of responsibility for the role. Sounded great until salary expectations were discussed. We are not talking a few thousand annual, but 10s of thousands off. They should post the salary range up front and stop wasting peoples time looking for a senior level person for below junior level pay. Perhaps they should do some more salary research.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your day to day in your current role? What has you looking for a new role opportunity? How do you handle relationships? What is important to you when looking for a new opportunity?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

the company came to my campus (will not disclose the name of institution). They had two rounds- Technical and HR. They selected 5 out of 30 in the first round. Final offer was made to 3

Interview Questions

• interviewers are well informed about what all you have covered in your curriculum.....technical round was fairly tough, tested all my fundamentals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR interview.
    Technical Finance round which focused on knowledge and concepts of finance.
    Hr round comprises of basic questions like strengths , weakness , why this job, if not this than what

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to:
      Valuations, Securities, Derivatives and M&A   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity.

Interview

focus was less on my resume, they tried to check my finance knowledge. No GD, direct interviews. For some more than one interview was taken and some were selected after only 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Do tell them the sector that u want to be allotted as this is the only time u will get that chance

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verity.

Interview

It was a campus placement drive. They arrived on the first day of placements. The company directly took technical interviews. There was no GD. Interviews went very well. Each interviewer took time to understand each candidate and wrote an analysis behind the submitted resume.

Questions were quite practical. Ways to value a firm. Difference between different valuation methodologies. No oddballs or stress questions.

The resume was read very carefully by the interviewer. Questions were based on what I listed on my resume.

HR interview was quite simple. Tell us about your family. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verity (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

Aptitude Test (Offline test containing both Finance and Quant questions), Technical Round (Clarity on basic Finance concepts required; Investment banking concepts on Valuations, M&A; Economics; Financial Statement Analysis basics), HR Round (all about knowing yourself)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verity (New Delhi).

Interview

good one.
    there was only one panelist and he asked as the general questions very fast it was a good experience.
    One of the best advice i can give is be good with first principles.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verity in September 2018.

Interview

Written test which consists of Finance and investment specific questions ,after shortlisting from the written, there will be a technical interview round and then after further shortlisting, there will be a final HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• What are NPAs ? What is Sharpe Ratio ? Types of Valuation ? How do you value a private company ?

HR questions -
      Family Background
      Why Verity   Answer Question

Application

Interview

they had three rounds at campus placement.
    First round was a DI test which was very difficult in terms of time allotted.
    The technical round was about finance concepts and the HR round was very simple and qucik

Interview Questions

• i did my internship with an auto motive company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.