Verizon Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Verizon

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 4431 candidate interviews
Verizon
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews. An initial phone screen then another phone interview with their campus recruiter. It wasn't that difficult of a process, and I was surprised by how quickly everything moved.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult challenge you had in the workplace and how you dealt with it?
    Answer Question
Verizon
Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

Interview Process was smooth and they are doing 2 rounds of interview. 1 technical and 1 managerial round.he interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
Verizon
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was a super simple step by step process, with very professional but personable staff. The recruiting department was awesome and made everything a quite pleasant experience. They made it clear they were personally available for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you had to maintain your calm"
Verizon
Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview was pretty good. no harsh questions and the staff seemed like they were pretty friends. again, no tough questions and the talked alot about their company which got me more familiar with it.

Verizon
Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview at Verizon was fine. Fair, interesting questions, no stumbling blocks. Seemed like nice people. The only thing is that I wasn't interested in the job. Wasn't the right role for me.

Interview Questions
  • What has your experience been? Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?
Verizon
Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

First round interview was a video interview with pre recorded questions, given two tries to record your answers, along with a cognitive skills test know as the "Switch Challenge" and a personality test as well.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a time that you had to quickly learn a new skill to address a challenge?
Verizon
Application

I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

The interview process was a Video Interview, they give 2 tries for to record yourself for each question. there were 9 questions, the questions were not too bad. you record yourself

Verizon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within an hour to set up an initial screening call. A couple of days later, I had a call with HR. The call was great with what I believed was easy conversation, I was told I was moving forward in the process and would hear more within the week, and didn't. I followed-up directly twice over the next couple of weeks and didn't receive a response back.

Interview Questions
Verizon
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

very confusing, I had a live interview in Israel which went well as well as a couple of interviews by phone, Then they pulled out the STUPIDITY. They demanded that I answer technical questions for a Programmer job, while nothing in the job description mentioned this. They asked a trick "how would you write an elevator simulation" . DON't interview for an ops or support job without clarifying whether they will trick you later

Interview Questions
  • Write an elevator script (for this devops job)
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon (Hyderābād)

Interview

Basics of c, networking , situational and behavioral. Mainly focused on the soft skills and very little on the tech part . Telephone interview from HR, followed by Tech rounds followed by HR round

Interview Questions
  • C , Data Structures, Networking, Soft skills, Academic Project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,431 Interviews