Vernalis Interview Questions

Updated 8 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vernalis

Vernalis

Application

I interviewed at Vernalis

Interview

1 st round is apptitude then there will be a face to face, I am not cleared thus round but it consist of some basic questions of manual testing and selenium .

Interview Questions
  • basic questions of manual testing and selenium
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vernalis (Hyderābād) in Jan 2020

Interview

I received an e-mail and confirmation call on arranging a time for a phone interview. The process was quick and HR allocated a senior APAC manager for my interview. The first part of the phone interview was the basic; going through my resume, asking questions about myself and why choosing to apply for the company. The second part of the interview (which I found difficult) was answering several problem-solving questions and personality tests on how I deal with conflict at work. The prolem-solving questions were hard to understand due to communicating over the phone and I didn't have much time to think through my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vernalis

Application

I interviewed at Vernalis

Interview

The interview process started with a written test on aptitude an verbal followed by another test on programming. After the two rounds the students who got cleared where called to their office at Coimbatore. On the first day, again there were two rounds. One to check the language ability and another to check the programming ability. The day followed had 3 - 4 rounds. The first one was with HR, followed by technical round and final interview with the director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vernalis (New Delhi)

Interview

Nice. They asked bout the basic accounting and finance. I answered properly and they considered to give an offer to me. There was no stress interview or communication based interview. It was fully technical based interview. It was a good experience. Thanks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vernalis (Hyderābād) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was quite easy process but the interviewer confused asking questions and many times asked standard questions which lay on the top. He had no smile on his face very tough guy and not responded properly throughput the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis (Coimbatore) in Dec 2018

Interview

1st round aptitude,2nd round predid the output these two are in college other round are in company 3 round English comprehension 4th round basic programming 5th personal hr. There are asking in c language in 2nd round and there are no errors and in 1 st round time management is very important 50question carry only 1 hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vernalis (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

There is 4 level of interview process. Aptitude, communication, technical and face to face. Aptitude and communication rounds are paper pen based. In technical, they give a Scenario, we have to write the code depends on that in any programming language. In face to face, they ask you to explain the program you written in the technical, and test your verbal skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis (Madurai) in Sep 2018

Interview

I attended interview in off-campus. First they conduct aptitude round followed by technical round. They filter the candidates and ask us to attend final interview at Madurai branch. Their they conducted face to face round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis (Chennai)

Interview

There were 5 rounds. 1st round aptitude round 2nd round written test round 3rd round comprehension in their campus with a time limit of 10minutes 4th round written coding test again with a time limit of 20 minutes 5th round Technical HR round First two rounds happened in our college campus and the rest happened in the Company's campus on the next day!

Interview Questions
  • How to print Hello World without space? Addition and subtraction using pointers Basically based on resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vernalis (Chennai) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very good experience i went through my college(nearly 300 candidates) .. 1st round typically quants, verbal, GK, current affairs mcq written test which is hard (only 45 were selected) 2nd round is written technical round finding output for code are most questions(only 8 candidates) 3rd round is the English comprehension 4th round coding round they gave two scenario based programs to write which is quite hard(program,sql query) 5th round technical hr Discussed abut previous coding round and some technical questions! I was rejected at the final round unfortunately!

Interview Questions
  • sql queries, primary keys, normalixation and examples, structure
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews