Vertex Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 195 of over 195 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Most amazing interview Processes from start to end and they moved really fast it's incredible. Every round was well defined. I'd definitely work here in the future. Great product which helps 1000s of people. There is not much you can add. Just be honest and upfront throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly around culture fit and such Why do you want to work here
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Albany, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by hiring manager and panel interview. Everyone in the team were very transparent and open to questions. The hiring team was one of the nicest people I’ve met in job search

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Four rounds - one with hiring manager, one with Talent Acquisition Manager, a panel presentation showcasing your programming skills to the team followed by an interview with the entire team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY)

Interview

I was excited to interview; however, I think this company doesn't want to hire anyone outside of Boston. I was qualified but sounded like my location was a problem. I met with ~8 people.

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Straightforward--I applied online and everything was as expected in a typical application process. everyone in contact was super friendly and the process was a good experience. Although I did not get an offer, I would recommend others to apply as I have a lasting positive impression of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone screen with HR recruiter then Virtual interview with just the hiring manager and later an all-day panel interview (virtual due to COVID). Received feedback quickly and at every step of the process. Didn’t receive an offer but the overall process was better than most, everyone on the panel was knowledgeable in their respective responsibilities. All day commitment for multiple 1:1 interviews seems a bit much because the same questions get asked over and over, and especially since most candidates are interviewing at multiple places, you end up using quite a bit of vacation time since you would need to take many days off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

This company needs a new HR. I applied two different positions and invited for an interview. For the first job I had a phone call. The HR person did not even know about the job they offer. They ghosted after the first call. For the second job, I was invited for a call, then the HR partner ghosted.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Virtually arranged via google meets. Interview was laid back but also informative and well thought out. Interviewer made it easy to settle in and made it an informative session more than anything. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA)

Interview

Had only one onsite interview and got selected. No behavioural questions were asked. Up to 1hr about data warehouses, python. 3 people interviewed me and asked if I had done any workaround which was not supported in information such as dependency schedulers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Interview

technical interview in a group setting. Questions about my research background and interests. Other questions were normal HR questions, for example, Why do you want to work for Vertex? People were nice and felt genuine.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Interviews