Vestas Wind Systems Interview Questions in Brighton, CO | Glassdoor.co.in

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sort:

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was only one interview, and I was an internal candidate. I was not however told that the position was already filled informally. Since this job was informally already filled, the interview was very difficult because I was not meant to get the job. I just had worked at Vestas for long enough that, sense I allied, they had to interview me before telling me no. That was apparent when they called me into the office to tell me that I should work harder at the jobs I was already doing within quality and then they to reapply for the next one.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualifications you have that make you think you would be the right for this position?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

pretty standard, talked about safety, job duties , tell us about yourself. that was all. he talked about the department i was interviewing for. He asked if I had any questions or concerns.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)).

Interview

Had a phone interview that went very well. I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks with a response. After 2 weeks I had not heard back so I called the interviewer. He did not answer my phone call so I left a message. I did this every 2 weeks weeks for the next 5 months and I was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire a new graduate versus an experienced hire?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially screened/interviewed by a jobs recruiter. Upon succeeding within the recruiter screening interview, I then participated in a 40 minute phone interview with one of the Vestas Operations Managers, and was invited for a 2.5 hour face-to-face interview and facility tour with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• Primarily focused on previous personnel coaching/counseling style/interactions, and around my extensive background in Lean Manufacturing Methodology.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)).

Interview

I went through a temp company who had offices on site. They were very accommodating with the interview times, and worked hard to line up both interviews on the same day. They were very good at answering all questions including salary, pto, retirement, and job atmosphere. There is a pre employment assessment test, however it is quite easy for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you have any experience using digital torque wrench.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was a part of a group-interview process. There were about 60 of us broken up into small groups. Each group was assigned one of fiver or six different tasks, such as building a Lego truck by following visual instructions. At the same time, a supervisor would ask each person a few standard interview questions. Each group rotated through every task and spoke with all of the supervisors present. I was called later that evening and told that I was on the priority list for hiring and given a formal one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• "What does Craftsmanship mean to you?"
      "Describe you past experience working as part of a team."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They bring in large groups every two weeks. Mine was a group of over 40. They give a very simple practical test that is supposed to determine if a person can measure simple lengths with a ruler and follow simple instructions. One test involved assembling a lego toys that is meant for 5 year old children. The production supervisors will pick about 20 out of the 40 and conduct one-on-one interviews with those people. It's really a front. Vestas has a nearly 50 percent turnover so they hire about half of every group just so they have a certain headcount. Many low-quality, functionally illiterate people are hired just for the sake of hiring a certain number of people.

Interview Questions

• Can you read a ruler in millimeters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview was with staffing agency then second was with the company. it was fairly quick. the interviewer had a list of question to ask me and after those were done i had the opportunity t ask a few question.

Interview Questions

• Describe what Craftsmanship means to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Finishing Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with supervisor. It lasted about 30 minutes. Interested in people with good work ethics and basic skills with power tools. They also ask about any team settings you’ve worked in and ask you to rate your team.

Interview Questions

• What does craftsmanship mean to you.   1 Answer
    • What are you not good at that pertains to this job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.