Vestas Wind Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vestas Wind Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Vestas Wind Systems

2.8

Material Handler Interview

Interview

really fast and they just want to see if you're down to do the job
    make sure you keep an eye contact tho and show up on time

all they really want is someone to stick in because this job isn't really going anywhere in the future

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Portland, OR (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then flown into Portland for an interview with the hiring manager and several other trainers. I was asked to give a training presentation on the topic of my choice, then a fairly informal round robin interview process with the other trainers.

Interview Questions

• What were my thoughts on a task based training approach. It was only difficult because I was not yet familiar with the type of material trained at that particular location, and the industry is very different from where I was at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. It was more of a "This is what we will pay you, take it or leave it"

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

HR manager talked for 5 minutes, technical interview for an hour and a half on phone (Pretty intensive), 2 hours on-site interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Wind integration and its challenges   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick, I got what I asked for..:)..

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Castle Rock, CO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick description of my experience background. Describing what I did, what I liked and what I disliked in each job. Then followed some scenario questions, highlighting my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you have to meet a production deadline, but the crane that you need is in disrepair. What do you do?   1 Answer

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)).

Interview

Had a phone interview that went very well. I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks with a response. After 2 weeks I had not heard back so I called the interviewer. He did not answer my phone call so I left a message. I did this every 2 weeks weeks for the next 5 months and I was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire a new graduate versus an experienced hire?   1 Answer

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Greeley, CO (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process took a long time to get started, but once started it moved very quickly. Submitted resume, waited 6+ weeks before being contacted, then in the matter of 2 weeks had a telephone interview, 2 face to face interviews and then a few days later I received a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They asked a balance between technical and personal skills.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was initially screened/interviewed by a jobs recruiter. Upon succeeding within the recruiter screening interview, I then participated in a 40 minute phone interview with one of the Vestas Operations Managers, and was invited for a 2.5 hour face-to-face interview and facility tour with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• Primarily focused on previous personnel coaching/counseling style/interactions, and around my extensive background in Lean Manufacturing Methodology.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems in February 2009.

Interview

The interview was very easy at that time they were only looking for people with production backround

Interview Questions

• They ask basic question, like tell me a time you had to overcome something at work, or a time you had a deadline and if you met it or didn't   Answer Question

Negotiation

None they basically told you where you were going and what shift you really don't have a say at all

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)).

Interview

I went through a temp company who had offices on site. They were very accommodating with the interview times, and worked hard to line up both interviews on the same day. They were very good at answering all questions including salary, pto, retirement, and job atmosphere. There is a pre employment assessment test, however it is quite easy for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you have any experience using digital torque wrench.   Answer Question

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Windsor, CO (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

team building exercise group interview, individuals interviewed during projects ONE ON ONE. the supervisors monitor how individuals perform in team tasks with strangers and evaluate each individual on things such as troubleshooting, team performance, problem solving, etc

Interview Questions

• what does craftsmanship mean to you   1 Answer