Vestas Wind Systems Production Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vestas Wind Systems Production Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Vestas Wind Systems

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)).

Interview

I went through a temp company who had offices on site. They were very accommodating with the interview times, and worked hard to line up both interviews on the same day. They were very good at answering all questions including salary, pto, retirement, and job atmosphere. There is a pre employment assessment test, however it is quite easy for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you have any experience using digital torque wrench.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vestas Wind Systems

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Windsor, CO (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

team building exercise group interview, individuals interviewed during projects ONE ON ONE. the supervisors monitor how individuals perform in team tasks with strangers and evaluate each individual on things such as troubleshooting, team performance, problem solving, etc

Interview Questions

• what does craftsmanship mean to you   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Greeley, CO (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

2 interviews phone and then face to face with supervisors, typical questions. nice guys doing the interview. had to wait a long time to meet with the interviewers. nice lady in the lobby to check me in. a lot of people waiting

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was a part of a group-interview process. There were about 60 of us broken up into small groups. Each group was assigned one of fiver or six different tasks, such as building a Lego truck by following visual instructions. At the same time, a supervisor would ask each person a few standard interview questions. Each group rotated through every task and spoke with all of the supervisors present. I was called later that evening and told that I was on the priority list for hiring and given a formal one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• "What does Craftsmanship mean to you?"
      "Describe you past experience working as part of a team."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

They bring in large groups every two weeks. Mine was a group of over 40. They give a very simple practical test that is supposed to determine if a person can measure simple lengths with a ruler and follow simple instructions. One test involved assembling a lego toys that is meant for 5 year old children. The production supervisors will pick about 20 out of the 40 and conduct one-on-one interviews with those people. It's really a front. Vestas has a nearly 50 percent turnover so they hire about half of every group just so they have a certain headcount. Many low-quality, functionally illiterate people are hired just for the sake of hiring a certain number of people.

Interview Questions

• Can you read a ruler in millimeters?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems.

Interview

Simple questions about teamwork and completing tasks and projects. A lot of the questions weren't really related to the actual job responsibilities. The job is manual labor and consists of following simple instruction. The job isn't overly difficult and the pay is decent for the job performed.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Brighton, CO (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview was with staffing agency then second was with the company. it was fairly quick. the interviewer had a list of question to ask me and after those were done i had the opportunity t ask a few question.

Interview Questions

• Describe what Craftsmanship means to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a staffing company and took 4 tests with them that were pretty easy and just required common sense. Then had an interview with Vestas two days after with a group of 20-30 people, you do activity's which require you to follow instructions. Then if selected you get an interview with a supervisor, if that goes well they offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions. Can you work the 12 hour shifts and do overnight shifts?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.